Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2003, 09:01 AM   #11
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
hmmm what's the difference between a matched port head and a bored out engine???...just kidding, you should kick some butts over this really open a can of whoop ass for messing with your car dude
Somebody sounds like she knows what she's talking about? [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]yep,lol grew up with a wrench in one hand and a oil filter in the other...sigh i just wish i could get my dream machine started...but kids require all the money, by the time they are grown i will be paying for college oh well they are worth it [img]smile.gif[/img] and besides i can always build it with my son and daughters have them learn too,lol i can change a starter in almost any car in less than a hour [/QUOTE]Just a thought Stormy [img]smile.gif[/img] Let the kids earn their way through College. I did/am My sisters both did I know loads of people who have....and we appear to do rather better academicly than some who have everything handed to them.....then you could get your dream machine running [img]smile.gif[/img]