Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-08-2000, 10:53 PM   #1
John

I found 2 of the three peices but not the third please help
I found some boulders blocking the passage once but cant find em anymore can ya give directions to these. Any help with the spire will be helpful!!!

Old 10-09-2000, 07:33 AM   #2
Baff

There is a bridge that goes between 2 waterfalls, if you sould land on a ledge behind the rocks. There is also an item that will destroy the rocks, don't remember what it was, an amulet I think.

Old 10-10-2000, 12:12 AM   #3
Mordakain

Think i found the ring to destroy the rocks with down in a secret cave under the water.

Old 10-10-2000, 10:36 AM   #4
Vermithrax

From the dragon cave (the one with the long bridge and the lava) follow the passage to the large pool and dive deep to find a secret passage to a small room with another oracle. The oracle will give you the object to move the rocks that block the passage to the last chest that holds the third crystal. Luck!

V.