Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2000, 02:30 PM   #1
Bigdog

Okay, I have 3 statues the only one I am missing according to previous posts is the one that is carried by a crazy monkey... I have searched everywhere, been in this dungeon for 6-8hours and I cannot find him, I have checked the pit room and he was not there. Does anyone know the area where he spawns? Also anyone know any easy way to get rid of poison (GOOD god is poison annoying =P). Thanks in advance for any help =).
Mike

Old 10-04-2000, 07:06 PM   #2
JaredC80SF

When I found the crack monkey he was by the 6 door puzzle with the 4 switches. I believe some others have found them there too, not sure though.

About poison, train someone to lvl 4 in Vine magic and get cure poison. I went thru the Snake Temple without it as well and it really sucked, heh.

Happy adventuring!

Jared