Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2004, 06:40 PM   #1
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Letter

Got into a wreck today slip across a wet road and into the back of a big chevy (suv) three people were in the car no one got hurt but my sisters car is basically done for and there wasn't even a scratch on the dudes suv but i'm fellin kinda down right now so i'm gonna go lay down or something.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:32 PM   #2
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Good to hear that you are ok, what type of car was it?
Old 09-06-2004, 08:24 PM   #3
Spirits forever

good to hear that your okay, but i can't help bvut chuckle alittle, how ironical it is "blind phropet"
i'm sorry
but glad to hear ur okay

Old 09-06-2004, 08:29 PM   #4
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I hope this doesn't cause a huge problem between you and your sister...it would have in my family.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 09-06-2004, 08:32 PM   #5
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
That sucks, man! Good luck in getting thigs taken care of, and all that jazz! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2004, 09:37 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Glad you're okay... and sorry to hear about the car At least cars can be replaced... with people, it just doesn't work that way.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:51 AM   #7
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Glad you're okay... and sorry to hear about the car At least cars can be replaced... with people, it just doesn't work that way.
I agree, as long as you are ok, things can always be fixed, including cars, but relationships are harder, at least it doesnt seem to have been your fault, so im sure it will turn out fine.
Keep us posted.
Old 09-07-2004, 09:13 AM   #8
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I'm glad everyone came out ok, but I understand your squashed spirit. Been there and done that... but from the other side. I've never actually been in a car wreck, but I've had two people wreck cars of mine, including one girle who totalled my first car by flipping it end over end on a run to Burger King. Damn you fast food! Damn your deliciousness!

Hey, if it will help, you can tell your sister I did it.

[img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 03:46 PM   #9
quietman1920

Please don't feel badly about this. Things happen. If you weren't at fault, its just bad luck. And if you were, you know you'll never make the same mistake again, right? Please cheer up.

When I was a lad with a brand new license, my sister asked me to move her VW bug from the driveway to the street in front of our house(she had blocked somebody in). Happy at my good fortune, I rushed out to start the car. But nothing happened. Nothing until I heard family members screaming 'Get out of the car! Get out of the car!'. The engine behind me had burst into flames. I jumped out & my brother and I pushed the flaming mess away from the house. My brother also got the fire extiguisher & put the fire out.

My sister cornered me with a loud volley of 'what did you do to my car???' and was about to go in for the kill when my brother popped the rear hood and called us over to the still smoking engine.

"Why is this air hose disconnected from the engine?" he asked.

"The heater was on and I couldn't shut it off, so I took that off," she replied.

Just one problem: It was part of the engine's cooling system...
Old 09-07-2004, 03:51 PM   #10
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I am glad that no one was hurt. I am sorry about the car tough. But it`s better that the car is gone then you.