Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-09-2003, 06:24 AM   #1
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

First I'll have to admit that I haven't read all the post in the Best Tips thread, so I apologize if the following is already in there.

A few days ago I finished my first sologame in which my character went through allmost all the warriorlike roles and ended up as zenmaster.

Then I started a new game in which I planned to start out as Priest and then, after learning all the spirit/vine spells, change to Warlock and stay that way until I can change to Valkyrie.

So, knowing that I could join the the wizards guild just by applying for warlock, I did that early in the game. When I entered the wizards guild, I looked over the rolechanges and then wondered if I would be kicked out of the guild if I cancelled warlocktraining. To my surprise I was allowed to stay so I went to the temple and applied for paladin, joined the warriors guild and cancelled again.

Right now I'm in Ishad N'ha, still Priest and member of all the guilds which means lots of training possibilities, more quests and other benefits.

I like that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

C
Old 03-09-2003, 08:36 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Yepp that is an old goodie. Don´t you just love a game that is released without proper testing? And I am pretty sure that is in the best tip (but I´m not sure).
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 03:40 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Actually Wyvern herself posted it on page one of the best tips.
Old 03-10-2003, 04:31 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

Search for the "guild hopping" topic This feature of W&W allows any role to join all guilds and take advantage from the membersips. Pretend to take a new role, join the new guild and cancel the pretended role change [img]smile.gif[/img] You can always return to the cancelled role change and "be serious" if you want to. Therefore, you are losing nothing by the guild hopping.