Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2000, 06:04 PM   #1
Migosh

-I rescued that wizard from the imprisinment spell. He asked me to find this dark dwarf villige or something. I can't find this on the map!. All I can find is the entrance to the drow place and a black cave that I can't get into with a light, does this mean I need infravision? because I don't have any spells or potions of it.

-I ended up going to the mind flayer city and now I am stuck there as well. I freed the slaves, got the collers and liquid and now I am stuck with this door that can only be moved with a "Godlike" strength.

Any help would be appreciated..

Old 11-16-2000, 06:24 PM   #2
Wretched

First of all... what dude from the Imprisonment spell? Where is this guy? As for your other questions:

- The cave that is too dark to entered can only be accessed when you have a light gem. To get the light gem, you have to do a quest for the Deep Gnomes (their village is in the NW area of the Underdark caves). Infravision won't help you here... because it's a magical darkness.

- You have gotten through most of the Illithid caves, but that door can only be opened in one of two ways:

1) You use a collar on one of the Illithids, and bring it to the door. Highlight it and one of your characters, then click on the door. It will open, and the Illithid will go hostile, so be ready.

2) Turn into the Slayer. As the Slayer, you have "God-like strength", and can open these doors.

Old 11-16-2000, 08:20 PM   #3
Migosh

This wizard dude..

You talk to one of the guys the guy selling stuff. Those little villigers or something. One has a store.. talk to the guys behind him and they talk about a wizard that got himself imprisined .. I bought a freedom spell and cast it under a shack thing and he appeared.. he told me to get his book from the villige and then we would "go through the walls" to get all this treasure.. I want the treasure.