Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2001, 01:13 PM   #1
Scott
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Several questions...none are urgent. I have gone as far as Poquelin, but waqnted to turn back to make sure I had gotten everything out of the game...good thing too! I had missed a whole half a level in Dragons Eye...the part with the Talonite Priest and Priestesses and trolls. I had also missed killing the lizard king!
What I wanna know is: Is there anyway at all to remove a cursed item? My thief is carrying a cursed dagger and the weapon wont leave her hands no matter what. Also, is there any reason not to slay the entire town of Kuldahar after selling everything off, and stocking up before the return to Easthaven? I saved before I started a mini killing spree...and some of the residents have some good stuff!!!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 04:42 PM   #2
Swanhild
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Scott,

Try casting a remove curse spell on your thief, it has always worked for me.

----------------------------

-Swanhild
Swanhild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 09:02 PM   #3
G.W.

I think you may have some problems if you kill the druid. That's about it though. You might miss out on a couple minor quests as well. (Definitely don't kill the merchants)