Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 11:35 PM   #21
Moni

Sorry I took so long to reply! I got caught up in an online reunion with a nephew that I have not seen in twenty years...I taught him his ABC's and how to read and write..he still loves his "Aunt Mick" LOL! I see only half you sig now...is it supposed to be animated? I am having some problems with my browser tonight too...doing too much at once I guess! Have his mom dinging the h*ll outta my Instant message now LOL...will see what happens when I let my memory rest and reload in the AM! It has to be a problem on my end!

Moni

Official W&W Ditz

Old 04-06-2001, 11:45 PM   #22
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Larry_OHF, I wholeheartedly concur. We have a truly unique board here. In a way we are like an extended family. We really always have been even back in the old board days. I think that is why some of the newer people have trouble relating to our demeanor here. We just don't act like most boards and some people just can't figure out what to make of us. We aren't just a bunch of people who come here to post about issues etcetera, we are friends here. I don't think anyone has stated the family oriented nature of our board any better than Yorick has done in his responses to Sentinel04's thread.
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-07-2001, 01:19 AM   #23
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, Moni, I'm glad to see the addiction has started for you. hehe. And if it wasn't such a nice place, with no flamers, trolls, and nice moderators (beautiful segway, BK){thanks}(you're welcome). I know if I spend a day or two away, I feel like I and missing soemthing.

BK
Old 04-07-2001, 06:29 AM   #24
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Here Here Larry! *stands up & applauds* Very well put. I agree.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
Member of Fast Fourward
Old 04-07-2001, 06:46 AM   #25
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I wanted to let everyone know of how I feel about this forum, compared to others I have seen.
Our Discussion forum does not tolerate the chumps like Mr. Smith and Bigbagger for example. Other forums do, so you have to put up with their crap. Like, there is this guy on another post that just constantly flames others as well as running his mouth about stupid stuff. He would not last 2 minutes here, but they let him stay on their forum. And it is the forums that have the Bioware developers online with you! I just wish that Bioware people would move into our forum and not just spend time in their own. Our atmosphere is alot more nice.
Another thing is how close we are together, maybe because of the Clan membership,but there is more to it than that.
I am glad to be a signed on member of Ziroc's board, and I would not choose any other over this one...even if it means not getting to chat with the game developers. Have any of you ever been to a board as nice as this one? And you had better answer honestly, for I know that you have not.

ahhh.... sho wut you shaying iz yuo guyz made a BEEEEEG mishtake in huving me here, aye?? ME WILL NOT TAKE THISH!!!!

lol

guys, go take a look at this link
http://www.bgdungeon.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

I am not giving any comments

HOWEVER! I do remind you. this world needz good and responsible people like Ziroc and Memnoch, it also needs slackers like me!! DONT FORGOT ME IZ ALSHO JESUS' GEEFT TU THISH BOARD!!! BUAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-07-2001, 11:00 AM   #26
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hear, hear, all! I found the Ironworks Forum board in November last year and I've been here ever since (at least on the W&W Forum). I've yet to see another forum that comes as close to warmth, friendliness, and relatively flame-free environment as this one. I've got good online friends now, and that's something I treasure.

The only other forum I've ever seen that was similar was the Daggerweb forum for TES: Daggerfall back in 1996-97. Then the owner took that to USENET (alt.games.daggerfall) and everything went to h**l in a handbasket quickly. Here's hoping the Ironworks forums will be around for many years!

Old 04-07-2001, 01:20 PM   #27
adam warlock

Quote:
Thanks for the responses, guys...now...
Who's for Ziroc running for President

I'm all for person who started the whole thing

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
Old 04-07-2001, 01:58 PM   #28
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

This is the best board I have ever been on. My questions have been answered and everyone has been pretty nice. Appreciate the fact that inappropriate language and rudeness is not tolerated.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 04-07-2001, 02:04 PM   #29
adam warlock

Quote:
Have any of you ever been to a board as nice as this one? And you had better answer honestly, for I know that you have not.

I have went to boards similar to this but they are quite scarce because of the closings of the sites.....
I sincerely hope this board will stay up for awhile....

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
Old 04-07-2001, 03:03 PM   #30
Hesperex

-=LONG LIVE IRONWORKS=-

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.