Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-15-2001, 05:20 PM   #201
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor casts Improved Invisibilty on himself. His magical elven chain doesn't hamper his spellcasting. He then drops back a bit to wait. When the critters catch up they're in for a rude shock (*5 backstabwith Celestial Fury & Girdle of Giant Strength)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-15-2001, 06:33 PM   #202
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas catchs up with the group and the dead goblins are splatered all over the place, he sighs unhappily. No fun left here and follows goblin tracks so obvious even a sorcerer can understand them. The group calls the Elf back and he mutters hesitantly that he will Dimension door back later, he throws Lord Raptor a token so he will know the groups position and casts invisability. The sorcerers voice fills the air again and he invites anyone who wants to go and kill some easy green skins.

The sorcerers Similacrum stays with group so no one can avoid night time pranks.

------------------
Old 07-15-2001, 08:46 PM   #203
Grinch
The Magister

Ash covers his grief at Skye's departure by laughing loudly and leaping into the air and clicking his heels together.

Ash stares at Rhazor as though he's nuts,in fact he thought to himself there are so many nuts in this party I'm surprised we haven't been attacked by the Planter's Nuts Peanut Guy. He draws his sword anyway, even nuts can be right sometimes.The brush on either side crashes as wolves come in from both sides at them. Rhazor's scimitars blur into action slahing wolf throats.Ash's response is long sweeping cut that dismembers the three wolves that have rushed him. There is silence then ,only broken by the sound of thick ,hot,red blood dripping from swords. Suddenly two red-eyes blaze into existance before them and a creature steps out onto the path.
"A wolfwere",Rhazors mutters bringing his scimitars up to a guard position. Ash does likewise.
"I think it's a Greater Wolfwere myself,look at the spacing of the eyes."
"Nonsense,",Rhazor replies,"look at the ears."
"At the Radiant Heart College for Paladins we were always taught that you differentiate the species by the space between the eyes."
"I'm telling you it's all in the ears,smaller ears for the wolfwere,larger for the greater wolfwere."
"Well,if that's a wolfwere it's got the widest spaced eyes of any wolfwere I've ever seen. Let's ask Lord Raptor what he thinks." As Ash turns to ask Lord Raptor his opinion the creature loses patience and lets forth a blood chilling howl and leaps upon them. Rhazor's scimitars blur into action slicing away one of it's arms. Ash,satisfied that his ploy worked,swings the Holy Avenger around over his head too fast for eyes to follow. The end of the swing comes one inch above the ground. Both halves of the creature,split vertically fall to either side of the blade thrashing futilely.
"Let's see you regenerate from that! And I still say it was a greater Wolfwere."

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-15-2001, 11:41 PM   #204
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: A paladin arguing with an elf about creatures of the forest, ROFL! But just remember one thing, Grinch, my scimtars do frost and fire damage..
IC: Rhazor can sense nothing else, and so tells the party that they should set up camp. "It would not be wise to travel in the dark, I hear voices, but I cannot tell from where they are coming from. Either way, it is best we rest here." Rhazor walks over and checks the body of the Greater Wolfwere. "These beasts do not reside in this forest, something has forced them here.."

While the party rests, Rhazor is practicing his martial skills. He swings his blades with remarkable speed, Ash looks over to see two blurs on each side of Rhazor's body. In the morning, the party heads out to the caves, where a great evil resides.
Old 07-16-2001, 05:02 AM   #205
Lord Shield

~cluck~ ~buk~ ~scratches floor~

Lord Raptor transalted: "Fine! We'll slaughter the bosses too!"

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 07-16-2001).]

Old 07-16-2001, 05:36 AM   #206
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"O.K. one more time, Delphie and I jump over that ridge and shout 'Your money and your life!', meanwhile Thief hides in the shadows over there with his knives ready to attack from behind when then undoubtibly refuse to hand it over.", the knight franticly scribbled away on a clipboard decorated with small wyvern skulls.

"Are you sure that is technically correct? Aren't we getting there magical items too?"

"Yeah what about their gems?", the sourceress and the thief having given up their attemps to create a magical trap with their joint skills, had instead just worked on a plan incase anything went wrong, and were in the process of trying to carve a series of small holes into the rock wall.

Sighing deeply the anti-paladin started crossing out words on the paper.
"It really doesn't matter they always refuse... it's kind of sad really, so much killing, does money really bring happyness when it all comes down to it?"

"Yes." The reply from the other two warriors was symultanious and totally without hesitation.

Muttering something about being evil making people shallow the black warrior turned towards his companions.
"Anything else you two want before I finalise this?"

"Beer definatly... I'm nearly um... whatsit called... not drunk?"

"Sobre" Delphie harzarded

"Yeah that's it." the theif concluded.

"Oooookay, beer. Is that all?"

"Er..." Delphie turned a bit red as she began speeking "well, I don't know how to say this but it's been two weeks since I last had a chance to shave my legs."

There was a blank stare from the two men.

"Why didn't you just borrow thief's razor?" if it had been possible to see under the black helm you might have seen a look of total bewilderment.

"Thief uses it to shave his foot hairs and he doesn't wear any shoes... remember some of the stuff we had to walk through in the last few weeks?"

Taking a second to think about that, the anti-paladin wrote legwax down on his list.

"Right... I'll just read this back. 'Your money, magical weapons and items, assorted gems and jewlry, alcaholic beverages, legwax or your life'."

Dropping down on his knees the fighter began to sob into his gauntlets.
Old 07-16-2001, 09:52 AM   #207
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
Rhazor walks over to the tree where Sky sits, and rests himself down next to her.
IC:
so let me get this staight... we have on, the boat, a tree? ok kind of wierd.

artemis stands up and runs to the side of the boat looking rather green.

------------------
Old 07-16-2001, 02:10 PM   #208
Nanobyte

Maybe if you had read from where you left off, Bruce, you would see that we are not even on the boat anymore. Where are you?
Old 07-16-2001, 02:59 PM   #209
Lord Shield

The caves are oppressive. No goblins come to meet your entrance. This isn't very surprising giving the group make-up. Titan Goblins are known for their traps, so be careful, folks. Lord Raptor can detect traps. How about the others?

------------------

Old 07-16-2001, 05:10 PM   #210
Nanobyte

OOC: Um, no, Rhazor can't, but he can detect ambushes. It's a Stalker thing.
IC: