Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-11-2001, 11:11 AM   #121
Lord Shield

The other slook but nothing more is visible. There are no more sightings for a while

We shall have to see when we get to Yaztromo as no PC is local. He is a well known wizard, however, and should be able to do something

OOC: He also likes sugared cakes so he's a bit on the fat side too

After another hour, there is movement in the water. Lord Raptor is quick on the button and stabs the water. There is a scream and blood flows in the water as Fish Men clamber onto the boats, armed with tridents and nets

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-11-2001, 12:21 PM   #122
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC-Oh, thats good that he likes to eat! I'm a VERY good cook... everyone luvs my world's best cookies, and my brownies. ^_~*
----------------
Skye takes out her lightning wand, and uses it against the invaders.
"They're wet, right? Well, this lightning should bounce to each one, and kill them all in one shot!"
She was right, but unfortunately she had not thought ahead to the fact that they were floating down the middle of the river. The lightning, after bouncing to each fish man, jumped towards the water. Water conducts electricity, and if there is wood floating in water, what happens? Well, usually it bursts into flame. The boat was no exception. Skye tugged on her ear, embarrassed.
"Heheh, oops, I forgot that we were in the middle of a river..." She stammered, turning red in the face.
*everyone falls on their face, twitching*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-11-2001, 01:24 PM   #123
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I'm glad someone is concerned by my *situation*..
IC: Sitting on a branch of a great oak, Rhazor kneels down. "That was a fine one you did there Sky, none could have done better.." he smirks a little. He stands back up and jumps into the air, diving into the water. He pulls himself out, onto the boat.
OOC: He has no idea that he is cursed with Lycanthropy, so I wouldn't mention it to him.
IC: After a few minutes of recollection, Rhazor mentions to his party that he must travel to Evermeet, and will return once he has the power which he mentioned to them earlier. He does not know how long his quest will take, but he will track them down once he has completed it, in order to help them defeat the evil dragon. "Ah, Farewell for now, my friends. I shall not be long, so do not wait up for me."
Old 07-11-2001, 02:49 PM   #124
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor does not look as amused at the lightning bolt

In fact, he looks very UN-amused

VERY unamused

GRRRRRR!!!

------------------

Old 07-11-2001, 03:11 PM   #125
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

At the mentioning of cakes, Wah opens his eyes - only to see a horrible orcish maid doing her regular chores.

But since he doesn't mind - he dominates her and tells her to make some cakes, however the saving throw is successful and the blue circle quickly becomes red!

She attacks!

With a sudden Merald's Meld, Wah combines his "sunny day" hat with a dagger and flings it at her head - severing her neck before she could whisper another word.

He pulls back her sleeves in her limpless right arm to reveal a distinguishing mark of some sort. His worst suspicion were confirmed.

She was a traitor!

------------------
Old 07-11-2001, 04:28 PM   #126
Lord Shield

I assume that happened in Silverton, Wah as previous posts were after we wet downriver again

The mark on the maid's arm matches the mark on the pirates you met before that point

------------------

Old 07-11-2001, 04:51 PM   #127
Tancred
White Dragon

The Cavalier looks on, aghast, at the events unfolding around the party. Was this trip cursed, or something?
Old 07-11-2001, 05:11 PM   #128
---Phat--Assassin---
Dungeon Master

and then a evil pet of Bhaal's attacks and EVERYONE DIES!!!!!!!!!

...........THE END...........
Old 07-11-2001, 05:17 PM   #129
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

And so it was told in Phat_Assassin's dreams. He awakes to find that he was not only left behind, but put in the town's jail for accusation of murder.
Old 07-11-2001, 05:39 PM   #130
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas strolls around the town watching its inhabitants go through the motions in the fading sunlight, he finally moves back into the tavern unconcerned he sits in the tavern drinking the coolish beer at an old wooden table while next to the counter two bulky farmers half kick to death some sharp trader who didnt realise the law didnt carry far out here. The elf watchs with casual detachment, waiting to get to the mages shop. Jabidas gets up again, carries his drink outside where the sun is setting giving everything a soft orange tint and goes to walk in the nearby woods.

------------------