Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-10-2004, 12:35 PM   #41
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] Beaumanoir! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Me? I am absolutely useless when it comes to girls. Seriously, they scare me so badly. It is utterly impossible for me to initiate a conversation with a girl. It just doesn't happen. And when, on the rare occasion when the girl starts the talking, I am unable to think straight - I will make some weird sounding nervous laughter, go bright red, and mumble something even I don't know what I said.

The only females I feel comfortable talking with are my sisters, mother, grandmother, etc... and teachers. Other than that, none whatsoever. Unless they're on the internet of course.

I'd give anything to be rid of this curse. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But as I don't see a cure for this coming anytime soon, I guess this Jaradu is turning homosexual.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:46 PM   #42
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:

The only females I feel comfortable talking with are my sisters, mother, grandmother, etc... and teachers. Other than that, none whatsoever.
I think there are Laws against that nowadays. Try your cousins.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:18 PM   #43
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Jaradu: Riiight. Just wait 'til the hormones take over all conscious thought, and you wont worry so much.

As for me, I really dont care much anymore. I just say "Hi; hello, hey;" etc. I used to have problems, and such, but recently I just havent put forth an effort. Too much of that studying, and junk, I guess. Anyways, I'm not sure, but that could be a good/bad way to get stuck in the "friend zone," too. Oh well, devising new ways is what the pick-up lines are about, lol. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #44
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Jaradu: Riiight. Just wait 'til the hormones take over all conscious thought, and you wont worry so much.
Like a divining rod to water. Trust this guy, I'll vouch for it
Old 11-10-2004, 03:35 PM   #45
Spirits forever

Wow. talk about thread necormancy ^^
well it's good to hear this come back ^^
yeah, now "blag" is same as "belgh" or "meh"
supposed to be replaced by name XD

Old 11-10-2004, 03:45 PM   #46
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Quote:
Just wait 'til the hormones take over all conscious thought, and you wont worry so much.
Erm... are you sure the hormones won't just push me over the edge? [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's very, very tempting. Men are so much simpler than women.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:46 PM   #47
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Sorry Spirits, that post made no sense to me whatsoever...
Old 11-10-2004, 03:48 PM   #48
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
quote:
Just wait 'til the hormones take over all conscious thought, and you wont worry so much.
Erm... are you sure the hormones won't just push me over the edge? [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's very, very tempting. Men are so much simpler than women. [/QUOTE]Nothing wrong with going for men if that's your bag Jaradu. Nothin wrong at all! Not my cup of 'cha really but hey. Whatever keeps your craft buoyant!
Old 11-10-2004, 03:48 PM   #49
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Oooook, Jaradu, you're are beginning to freak me out quite a bit, now. Besides, guys are no where near as purty as females.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:50 PM   #50
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Oooook, Jaradu, you're are beginning to freak me out quite a bit, now. Besides, guys are no where near as purty as females.
Oh I dont know, I can be pretty sexy with a tub of nuttella....

*Stops right there* [img]tongue.gif[/img]