Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2003, 07:45 PM   #1
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
For those who are interrested, i found this site with lots of stuff about this excellent comic. If you have Flash, you can also play a funny game called "Fat Freddie's grass chase". Check it out.
Old 07-17-2003, 08:46 AM   #2
wellard
Dracolisk

Thanks for the link Johnny. I love the FFFB. and fat fredies cat pi$$es all over garfield. I must get round to getting new comics. The ones I have are so abused from being lent out or read while stoned so many years ago! BTW all my comics where bought in the Netherlands a nice reminder of those crazy days.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 09:07 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I thought there were a lot more comics, but these seem to be the only ones. I'm thinking about ordering them online, but first i'm gonna check out some local comic book stores. A friend of my mother owns a comicbook store here in Utrecht, and he also sells a lot of imported stuff, so you never know.

So far the only copy i have in my possession is #6, and i want them all.

[ 07-17-2003, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: johnny ]
Old 07-17-2003, 07:44 PM   #4
wellard
Dracolisk

There are a few missing out of my collection too! And i did not know that there was a new comic made in 97!

Are you thinking of getting the complete works book? and is it infact the COMPLETE works? with the latest comic and the early stuff *issue#0*

Old 07-17-2003, 08:03 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
There are a few missing out of my collection too! And i did not know that there was a new comic made in 97!

Are you thinking of getting the complete works book? and is it infact the COMPLETE works? with the latest comic and the early stuff *issue#0*
Yeah, did you see the offer they make ? Not even 50 US. I'll gladly pay that for such a bundle of joy.

But like i said, first i'm gonna pull some strings here. The comicbookdude should be able to help me out. At least i hope he can.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:50 PM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

Johnny

Do you know any sites that might have a pic or something of the freak brothers that I could use for a sig? and then how I use it? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2003, 08:08 PM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You mean something like this ?

Just do a google search on the fabulous furry freak brothers, and you'll have a lot of different choices. If you have webspace of your own, then upload whatever you want to it, and from there link it to your IW profile. If you don't have any webspace, i'm sure someone here on IW will be friendly enough to host the image for you, it happens all the time.

In case you like the pic i posted here, i'm afraid it's a little too big, and you'll need to shrink it a little. You need photoshop for that, but there's also people on this board that can do it for you if you ask them.