Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2000, 12:23 AM   #1
teefha

Hi,

where are u stuck?
Are u searching the entrance of the dragon-cave? (then go West through the woods and then Nord.)
Or are U in the River in the Spire? (swimming backward is a good thing, I've learnd it from Momo...)

Where is youre exact Prob???

teefha
Old 12-21-2000, 11:51 AM   #2
Silverwolf
Welcomed New User

Forgive me if this has been discussed. I couldn't find it in the search.

I've tried and TRIED to fight the North bound current in Dragonspire and head East.. with no success. Does anyone have a hint for me on how to accomplish this? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks so much all...
Silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2000, 01:26 PM   #3
xenotoca

OK had your problem and spent over an hour trying to land on the opening on the opposite bank. Enter the water at the higer enterance and swim as near to the opposite bank as possible. If any of ypour characters have a high athletics skill select them as the current party member. As you approach the landing on the opposite bank you will find the current eddys in this area so keep your head above water and swim in the direction of the landing after a few tries you will wonder what all the fuss was about I know I did after the first two times I got across.
Old 12-21-2000, 02:16 PM   #4
Silverwolf
Welcomed New User

I'm in the Dragonspire itself fighting the river's current.

I'll try the suggestions posted so far.. and many thanks to all who responded. Being kind to Wolves brings you good luck.

Silverwolf
Silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2000, 09:40 PM   #5
Lily the Ranger

Do the backstroke (swim backwards) also use the highest character with the highest athletics.