Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #11
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Not many good movies. I have my own movies to make anyway... a one person version of Romeo and Juliet... Then I will sell it for millions of dollars to hollywood, because they make even worse movies! MWA HA HA HA!
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:55 AM   #12
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Personally I'm really lookin forward to seeing Munich, has anyone else seen it? I'm thinkin with Speilberg and Eric Bana it can't go wrong.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:30 PM   #13
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Madman-Rogovich:
Personally I'm really lookin forward to seeing Munich, has anyone else seen it? I'm thinkin with Speilberg and Eric Bana it can't go wrong.
Never heard of it, do you have a link?
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #14
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

<font color = lightgreen>I'll probably wait and rent Munich later, if at all; it will be an overly dramatized version of events, in any case. </font>

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #15
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madman-Rogovich:
Never heard of it, do you have a link? </font>[/QUOTE]Nae bother here you go >

http://eur.a1.yimg.com/java.europe.y...ch/splash.html

Old 01-27-2006, 02:23 PM   #16
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Every year is a boring year when it comes to movies. That's why I hardly ever go. But for now, I'm looking forward to this. Check it out if you like. If you can find the teaser trailer, check that out too. It is supposedly superior to the theatrical one, as it comes closer to the feel of the series.

And here's the cast and crew info, for whoever's interested.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 06:28 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>Here's an exciting-sounding movie that I did not see mentioned above.

Rise

I'm betting that the success of Underworld: Evolution is going to give a boost to flicks about the undead. If I were at Universal, I'd be scrambling to get Rise into theaters. As soon as possible.
It stars sexy Lucy Liu as a reporter who wakes up in a morgue to discover that she's been done in by a cult of vampires, and, in Kill Bill fashion, goes after them one by one. Michael Chiklis plays a police detective whose daughter is killed by the same cult and who seeks answers for her gruesome death.

I got the scoop on why Rise is destined for an R rating. Lucy's co-star Cameron Richardson — best-known as the sexy blonde who rides the mechanical bull in that Hardee's TV commercial — told me, "I have a really hot scene with Lucy. I do a strip for her … actually, I get naked, but you only see me topless. She sets me up to get my blood sucked by a vampire, and I end up being a part of the food chain."

Hey, that's in only the first 10 minutes of the movie. It took Kate Beckinsale a lot longer to doff her black latex and get down and dirty with Scott Speedman in the Underworld sequel.

For the record, Richardson didn't seem to have a problem taking it all off for Lucy, whom she calls "sweet" for holding her head between takes while she was hanging upside down covered with fake blood. She says, "I don't mind doing topless. When I modeled, I did some really nice stuff for Vogue. I got used to the artsy part of it. It's not like I have big fake boobs — they're more like a model's boobs, which I don't really consider real boobs, I guess. It doesn't really bother me to show them, as long as it's done in a tasteful way."

Now that Cameron has your attention, you may want to watch for her in Godspeed, about a bunch of partygoers who struggle to get back on a yacht after they jump into the ocean without lowering a ladder. "I was treading water for six hours a day for about two months," she says. "You could bounce a quarter off my butt by the time I got back. It was intense, probably the most grueling thing I have ever done. It's not a beauty piece, either. There were no makeup or hair people coming to fix you up."

Sounds worse than a bite from a vampire, I think. </font>

================================================

Source: movies.go.com

[ 01-28-2006, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 01-29-2006, 02:26 AM   #18
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

The Steve Martin remake of the Pink Panther absolutely terrifies me. The originals were so awesome (I have the box set on DVD,) and the trailer worries me. It seems like it was a collection of remakes of old skits with Steve Martin doing a less-than-convincing Peter Sellers impression, with Beyonce thrown in there for a bit of appeal to the teenage male demographic. As a definite member of that demographic, I have no objection with her so much as her acting ability. It just looks like a silly money grab.

And maybe, just maybe, this is the year the Chevy Chase movie called Goose! comes out. Why is this important? My little bro has a speaking part in it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2006, 10:54 AM   #19
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
<font color = lightgreen>I'll probably wait and rent Munich later, if at all; it will be an overly dramatized version of events, in any case. </font>
You think? I disaggree it would'nt be like Bana to over dramaticise,

''You alright Keithy?!?!''
Old 01-30-2006, 01:58 PM   #20
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
The Steve Martin remake of the Pink Panther absolutely terrifies me. The originals were so awesome (I have the box set on DVD,) and the trailer worries me. It seems like it was a collection of remakes of old skits with Steve Martin doing a less-than-convincing Peter Sellers impression, with Beyonce thrown in there for a bit of appeal to the teenage male demographic. As a definite member of that demographic, I have no objection with her so much as her acting ability. It just looks like a silly money grab.
The previews look alright, but I agree it'll be very difficult to match the originals.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote