Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2004, 06:49 AM   #1
Winter Wolf
Manshoon

So, I downloaded Flamestryke's mods, and WOW. Love it! But my party based on Dragonlance characters didn't really have room for some of the cool new items. >_<*

But also read about this editor made by Mad God, and for some reason I can't open up any webpages that are related to Angelfire or Tripod. Aaargh! Is there anyplace else I can take a peek at this editor? Just some links would be great. If not, guess just my tough luck, hey? Thanks for any help.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:01 AM   #2
Flamestryke
The Magister

As far as I know the website Mad God has on Angelfire is the only place to view information about the editor. If you'd like the editor it isn't a real big download and I could email it to you. PM me or email and let me know the following if you want me to try emailing the editor to you.

Which verion of the editor you need:

UNICODE version for Win NT/2000/2003/XP
ANSI version for Win 95/98/98SE/ME

File size limitations of your email provider.

I'd be nice to see more Mods come out. I was considering some Theme specific mods but one can only work so fast. [img]smile.gif[/img]

One based on Dragonlance would be interesting.