Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2002, 03:34 PM   #11
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
As an instructor in the art, ARE YOU FREAKIN NUT'S.
Those will be clean breaks but if your a masochist then go for it
anyone who wishes to have the bones broken on purpose is just not right in the head. This will just not effect you but it will affect your Tori(the person your practicing with, i.e. the controler/thrower) if you trick some student into doing it... well your just nut's if you ask me. I have seen it happen and have done it and the scream's that can come from a person when there limbs are broken are not meant to be heard in this day and age. I tell you dont do this, just pick a fight with some drunken redneck or bar brawler, you will get the pain you want and I'm sure diserve. Good luck
I'm not mad I just feel left out when poeple talk about there breaks
Old 11-13-2002, 03:36 PM   #12
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Wait so you just want someone to inflict pain on you?? Cause that was it seems like to me.
I am killing two birds with one stone I'm going there to get all martialed up and at the same time to achieve my target for this year
Old 11-13-2002, 03:38 PM   #13
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Big frikin whoop if you feel left out, I sense a self esteem issue here or something darker. In my book if walk away unscathed from any situation it is better then having "battle scars" Broken limbs are not fun and some breaks will require extensive surgery that can span your life time. Pins, metal bars wires etc.. Tell you what, get a job as a stuntman if you want breaks and to able to boast about all your aches and pains and the death defying stunts you have been involved in.
Old 11-13-2002, 03:40 PM   #14
purre
Banned

Errr... there would be easier and cheaper ways to get your bones broken (like a car accident,believe I have been there).But if you like then go to jiujitsu (or what was that again).What is jiuj like anyway? I have only been in TKD,and there was a lot of different kicks,and punches.
Anyway,have fun!
Old 11-13-2002, 03:43 PM   #15
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

I thought it was extrem when me and my friend used to bare knuckle box.It looks like steve has gone and way out done me.
Old 11-13-2002, 03:49 PM   #16
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
I thought it was extrem when me and my friend used to bare knuckle box.It looks like steve has gone and way out done me.
What else could you expect from a man who plans to take over the world with cheese companies? [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2002, 03:52 PM   #17
Sio

I dunno if its the case but it would seem that your maybes just out for attention, make a name on IW with a quirk, cause what better way to do so than doing/saying/been something rememorable?
Cause wanting to break a bone isnt normal, and 'feeling left out' would seems a tad childish dont you think. And wanting to talk with other people about breaks by breaking your own bones, well that makes you look like your sad and wanting attention and are desperate, vergin on pathetic, to fit in

Im not having a go really, Jujitsu should be a lot of fun and going in for entertainment is great, but going in for breaking a bone? cmon...
Old 11-13-2002, 03:55 PM   #18
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Big frikin whoop if you feel left out, I sense a self esteem issue here or something darker. In my book if walk away unscathed from any situation it is better then having "battle scars" Broken limbs are not fun and some breaks will require extensive surgery that can span your life time. Pins, metal bars wires etc.. Tell you what, get a job as a stuntman if you want breaks and to able to boast about all your aches and pains and the death defying stunts you have been involved in.
I have allways wanted to be a stuntman what qualifications do you need?
Old 11-13-2002, 03:55 PM   #19
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Fox:
yeah I am! and it's full contact that's right full contact so if I don't break a bone there then I give up! it's my last cry for the immortal bones to wear and break MWAHAHA [img]graemlins/bricks.gif[/img]
Japanese or Brazilian?
Old 11-13-2002, 03:58 PM   #20
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
I dunno if its the case but it would seem that your maybes just out for attention, make a name on IW with a quirk, cause what better way to do so than doing/saying/been something rememorable?
Cause wanting to break a bone isnt normal, and 'feeling left out' would seems a tad childish dont you think. And wanting to talk with other people about breaks by breaking your own bones, well that makes you look like your sad and wanting attention and are desperate, vergin on pathetic, to fit in

Im not having a go really, Jujitsu should be a lot of fun and going in for entertainment is great, but going in for breaking a bone? cmon...
My friens put me up to things like this so me out for atention isn't the case I used to go karate but the times were stupid so i quit ever since then I wanted to get back into it