Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2002, 08:58 AM   #1
A1C_Dark-Void
Dungeon Master

What do you guys/gals like best?

Best Race:
Best Class:
Best Alignment:

I like the humans (so what call me origonal)/Bards (jack of all trades master of none)/ and Chaotic Neutral (WOOHOO BLOW IT ALL UP LET GOD SORT IT OUT... or was it god sorts the blown up??? Or is that just the same thing... or rather am I god???)
Old 07-02-2002, 11:29 AM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

lawful good dwarven fighter here, followed closely by chaotic good dwarven priest, and human paladin

[ 07-02-2002, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 07-02-2002, 11:43 AM   #3
Deathcow
Elminster

im usually a lawful or neutral evil anything...except for classes that you have to be good for, of course [img]smile.gif[/img] rogues and wizards are my favorite....fighters are good too, but they seem boring to me.

i think id be neutral good in real life, so i usually roleplay as neutral evil
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 11:46 AM   #4
illandrius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

playing a neutral good half-elf ranger/druid now and just started a chaotic neutral dwarf fighter/sorceror, with high con and cha [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2002, 11:49 AM   #5
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

Human
Paladin
Lawful Good

It's allot harder being lawful good, always tempted to take the money and run or just bash some one's brains in, restraint restraint restraint.....................

"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
Old 07-02-2002, 11:56 AM   #6
Blade
Emerald Dragon

My favorite is a elven fighter/mage that chaotic good. Shure i can help the gov't out for a price and i'll do it how i want so don't get in my way or your dead. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2002, 12:42 PM   #7
Rokenn
Galvatron

Human Lawful Neutral Monk. He is kicking some serious butt, at 14th level with my Boots of Speed and Flurry of Blows I am getting 6 attacks a round. That with Imp Knockdown, Cleave, and Stunning Fist he is a one man wrecking crew! I had to move the game up to the max difficultity setting to keep it a challenge, lol.
Old 07-02-2002, 01:02 PM   #8
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
My favorite is a elven fighter/mage that chaotic good. Shure i can help the gov't out for a price and i'll do it how i want so don't get in my way or your dead. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sounds more like Chaotic neutral than Chaotic Good.
Old 07-02-2002, 01:04 PM   #9
MagiK

Elven Ranger CG or NG Would have been half-elf but they neutered the race for 3rd edition so...I went full elf.
Old 07-02-2002, 01:15 PM   #10
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

chaotic good elven ranger/sorceror. chaotic good elven ranger/thief.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote