Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2001, 01:51 PM   #1
Fenrhyl
Welcomed New User

I just turned my paladin into a samurai. I go to the Dojo, receive my first quest (the arrow one) and when i try to give the arrow to the samurai in the plains i receive this message : torin doesn't take the dragon arrow (i tried with all the characters in my party, same result). I don't understand, i already did the quest 4 times and it worked fine. If you have a suggestion, please give it Is there a way to hack through the files so i can walk around this bug (to raise my rank in the bushi guild). I want this character to become a valkyrie, she needs tigerstrike and the other powerfull traits acquired in the dojo.

second question : i read through the boards and failed to find a detailed explanation on how to become an assassin. I fear this one got bugged too since i killed raskalion and did not received the dagger from scanthril. I am just becoming mad, i hope i won't have to start it over from the beggining.

If i missed it, just tell me the name of the thread, don't waste your time explaining it again.
Fenrhyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2001, 02:23 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Fenrhyl!!!!

Sometimes Torin's inventory is full. Try trading with him or try pickpocketing from him (save first)!

To become a Valkyrie you need to have a female character place the lich's heart in the black fire in Cet's Pyramid.
If you got the assassin's quest from Scranthril, you need to do the first part and then go back to him and ask him about another job. IT's a two part quest and he'll try to get you to go to the Boogre Caves just to ditch you. Ask about a "JOB" - that should get you the second part of the quest and once completed, the dagger.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2001, 02:38 PM   #3
Fenrhyl
Welcomed New User

Tried it... "no more job for you at the moment"

I think I killed raskalion too soon, well, time to restore the game
Old 08-15-2001, 03:07 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fenrhyl:
Tried it... "no more job for you at the moment"

I think I killed raskalion too soon, well, time to restore the game
That sounds more like something one of the guild masters would say than Scanthril (he's the ratling outside the burnt house).

There is an alternative - if you have played far beyond this point in your game. I can hack you an assassin's dagger but I must warn you that I'm already a little behind on hacking a couple games for some other players. It would probably be next week before I was able to get to your's.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 08:32 AM   #5
Fenrhyl
Welcomed New User

Not necessary at the moment, i wasn't far in the game, just finished the boogre cave (i did the dungeons in the order i found them, so i haven't went through the sipres already). I just started over with the same team, it's fun. Thank for your proposal, i'll think about it if i still have the same problems.