Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-23-2001, 01:01 PM   #1
WillowIX
Apophis

When killing the dwarven King, Feyredeis(?), the speaker starts talking about someone laughing.. What´s that about?!? Anyone figured that out?!? I thought maybe it was Raskalion, but how can he know what has happened in the throne room?!? BTW, do the goldbars serve any use or can I just sell them?!?
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 01:34 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Someone laughing, don't know, don't remember.

Second question, yep, you can sell the gold bars. But they're heavy and aren't worth that much.

Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 03:04 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

It's probably Cet laughing seeing as you've decided to walk down the "dark path" by killing the good NPCs. Yep, that would make Cet laugh.

I wouldn't know from firsthand experience as I've never killed him so just a guess on my part. I think originally the designers did intend there to be consequences to players not maintaining the oath they took way back in the Crypt so most likely it is a left over from that which didn't get implemented in the release version.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 10:15 AM   #4
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I thought it was Raskaion Because After I did in Freydeise I talked to Raskalion and He congrajulated me then He Died
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 01:16 AM   #5
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I really don't know, could be Cet, but it could also be Brinbath's Ghost. If you don't remember, Brinbath was the previous Stout King. There was some speculation around here a while back that Freyedies killed Brinbath. I'm not really sure about my stance but it IS a possibility. It could also be the dark side of you conscience or..... boy I could go off all day on this!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 08:25 PM   #6
AliCat
Drow Warrior

It's not Raskalion laughing, because you will get that laugh even if you've already killed Raskalion. It's Cet's laugh, as Wyv said, consistent with you breaking your oath.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2001, 10:57 AM   #7
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by AliCat:
It's not Raskalion laughing, because you will get that laugh even if you've already killed Raskalion. It's Cet's laugh, as Wyv said, consistent with you breaking your oath.
It could still be Raskalion. Afterall, Arbiden still dies from the hand of the werewolf even if it's allready dead. This game is very linear. One thing is sure, it's one of the three (Raskalion, Brimbath or Cet).
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote