Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-17-2001, 10:06 PM   #1
syngyn hawke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't know if anyone else knows this but bronze cuffs can be blessed and enchanted. I have charaters with ac in exess of 40. It is interesting though how small fish still seem able to bite me. I don't think there are any amulets you can bless but if anyone else does, let me know. Elves also seem to be not only able to learn skills fast but get better bonuses and hit pts.
syngyn hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 11:23 AM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Yep, cuff blessing is a well known trick. You can also enchant rings and armor.

As for elves, they learn skills 25% faster than others and get 10% more Xps, that's why you get the impression that they are faster. They're however, IMHO, the best race in the game.

Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote