Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 12:10 PM   #1
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

The only interesting thing that i have done in these 2 weeks was keeping orange people from Gush Qatif (GQ). I will very briefly tell you about one night at the kissufim checkpost (KC) and my partisipation in the events.

Thursday (4.8.05) night. We got information about an "opponents horde" that is on its way to KC, in order to slip through it and arrive to GQ. We have acted as a "reserve to the reserve", ie the Golani brigade that was in the reserve, had us as its reserve. Our task was to catch the lawbreakers and to force them to submission by arrests. Golani soldiers had to guard us against terrorists (we have disarmed ourselves before going to law enforcement duties). We have arrived to the KC an hour before the OPFOR had arrived in a strength of 200 insult screaming insurgents. The rest of "the orange horde" got itself detained by police, border guard and military.

The OPFOR had diveded itself into multiply little groups (from one to three persons ) and tried to sneak to GQ. Our company had diveded itself to multiply groups too. Our task was to locate the "Dwellers of Bedlam" (an accurate description that was given by a policeman that enforced my team. You do not know what can 200 people do, when you are absolutely prohibited as much as break their nail). We hid in the terrain with nightvision goggles and gave the location of the opposing groups to policemen in cars that detained them. In theory that had to be our only task. In practice we had to detain one opponent and to help detain another. The first one stumbled at our hiding place, so we had to catch him, before he tried to snatch our goggles and run away with them (remember we could not use force at all, except to catch and detain him-i.e bring him to the nearest police car. We did not have anyweapons at all, and even if we had we could not have used them). He kicked, screamed and called us names. His insults varied from "idiot" to "SS soldiers" and "Nazis". What a joy it was. Pfui. A boder guard that tried to catch his leg got himself kicked in the mouth. His luck that it was only a glancing blow. Apart from cut lip he was fine.
After we had detained him we had to assist to detain some really big protestsnt. He must have weighted 130 kg or so, and all of it muscle. However the joined power of 6 soldiers one policeman and a borderguard took care of it. We had to hit him a bit though and in the end twist his hand in a rather painful way.

Other than this, i cannot add anything else.

If you wonder why i called the protestants in such colourful names, i can only say that, yes i really dislike them. Most of them desreve it anyway. After witnessing mother putting her half year old baby (the toddler did not look older than that) in front of a car, so it could not pass, my attitude to them is made up. Completely.

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote