Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2000, 02:09 AM   #1
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

Are The games quests harder/easier depending on your parties level? I did the windspear hills quest immediatly after the underdark (near max lvl.) in my first game and the monsters in were plentiful and tough. In my second game I went there as my second major quest after Nalia's keep(10-12 lvl) and the monsters were pathetic. Orcs instead of Orgos and Stone golems instead of Iron and Adamantine ones. Also the first game was Solo Multiplayer and the second single player. Is that what made the difference? or was it the spread my exp? I'm going to play solo again with four party members Plus two NPC's and im saving every possible side-quest for after the underdark. Maybe all of them will be juicer...and the underdark most challenging?
Old 11-23-2000, 02:49 AM   #2
Armisael

I did the Unseeing Eye quest at a later stage and I noticed two things; first, there were many more beholders and gauths (five after that bridge puzzle and too many in the beholder lair place to count). The other thing was that in that little undead town there were two liches. I'm sure there weren't liches there before.

Old 11-23-2000, 03:10 PM   #3
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

I would love some more feedback on this topic so please reply!
Old 11-23-2000, 03:27 PM   #4
Rikard

correct me if i'm wrong but the creators said the game and the monsters were gonna be adapted to the strength of the Player right?