Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2003, 08:17 PM   #21
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Gab:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL. I'm so tired and drunk, yet here I am. Even at the late hours, I want to see what's up on Ironworks LOL. I mean, what with everyone in their own timezones, it rarely is quiet here [img]smile.gif[/img]

What is the latest you have found yourself visiting here?

For me, tonight isn't the latest, I remember years ago on the Blueboard I had the flu and was up at 4:00am, could not sleep, and logging onto Ironworks Hi Yorick! LOL! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Honestly, what is wrong with you Zekke? Why would you be up at 1:00 am wasting your time when you're exchausted? I'm not trying to be dick or anything. I'm just rather concerned with your lifestyle.

I've stayed up late plenty of times. But I've never wasted my time going into Ironworks that late.
[/QUOTE]Bloody hell Gab mate, its nice to know your concerned but such an offensive post against her for her lifestyle is out of order if you ask me (and this is from the guy who has been suspended from Ironworks MULTIPLE times), dnt wanna offend you like cos this is the first post I've ever seen you write and I hope you stay around, but why slate what she does?

You make it seem that IW is a waste of time, for some people it is a median to which people can find solice and release pent up feelings that close friends just cannot comprehend, and maybe being up late is a time for Zekke to reflect on certain things....

Or, it could just be that she wanted to stay up late and surf the net.

Maybe she wasnt tired, couldnt sleep and had nothing else to do.

Without knowing her life's circumstances I dnt think you should comment on shit like that.

Just my oppinion.

Peace out,
Old 11-16-2003, 09:07 PM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
In addition, she was drunk, and that's defenitely not a waste of time.
Old 11-16-2003, 09:47 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Honestly, what is wrong with you Zekke?
Honestly, what is wrong with YOU Gab?

Quote:
Why would you be up at 1:00 am wasting your time when you're exchausted?
When did I say I was exHAUSTED? I was drunk, having fun, and just had to come here to see what was up, I've been a member her since 2000, lots of friends here, I like it. [img]smile.gif[/img] I do not consider it a waste of time at all.

Quote:
I'm not trying to be dick or anything.
Haha, yeah

Quote:
I'm just rather concerned with your lifestyle.
Really? Cause I don't even know you at all, and you don't know me either, why all this "concern" for me and my "lifestyle," a stranger to you on the net?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-16-2003, 10:05 PM   #24
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL. I'm so tired and drunk, yet here I am. Even at the late hours, I want to see what's up on Ironworks LOL. I mean, what with everyone in their own timezones, it rarely is quiet here [img]smile.gif[/img]

What is the latest you have found yourself visiting here?

For me, tonight isn't the latest, I remember years ago on the Blueboard I had the flu and was up at 4:00am, could not sleep, and logging onto Ironworks Hi Yorick! LOL! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Honestly, what is wrong with you Zekke? Why would you be up at 1:00 am wasting your time when you're exchausted? I'm not trying to be dick or anything. I'm just rather concerned with your lifestyle.

I've stayed up late plenty of times. But I've never wasted my time going into Ironworks that late.
[/QUOTE]Jesus Gab, what's so strange about being online at 1am? Go into NWN's multiplayer and you'll see people awake anytime of night - from your timezone. Come on, not all of us are in bed by 9.

[ 11-16-2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 11-16-2003, 10:28 PM   #25
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Sorry Zekke if you were offended by my earlier post. I was just a bite concerned with what you were doing. That's better than me not caring at all about you. I just thought that's kinda late for you to be posting and you did say that you were so tired.

Secondly, I'm a regular visiter of this forum (just don't post a lot) and I've seen many of your posts so you are not a complete stranger to me.

Again I apologize for the offensive post. I hope Ziroc and the Moderators aren't considering to suspending for this...
Old 11-16-2003, 10:29 PM   #26
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:

Nah, I don't think you really are concerned with other people and you are just trying to be a dick. There's nothing wrong with being up late on IW into the wee long hours of the night, but then again you probably don't enjoy this great community to it's fullest like a lot of us have.

A lot of people stay up late, I know I did during my summer vacation. I stayed up as late as 5 am and where was I? Surfing the net and looking through IW threads, nothing odd about that. There's nothing wrong being drunk while you do it, better being drunk on the computer than outside with weird folk at night.

P.s.- I know Lady Z a good deal, and you're not really one to comment on her.

(I bet you're thinking,"Why am I getting my chops busted?" Next time, watch what you say, alright?)
Old 11-16-2003, 10:32 PM   #27
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
LadyZekke, sometimes people are concerned with complete strangers. It's called compassion. That doesn't exactly excuse Gab's mistake in taking an offensive stance or in speaking out of context. Let's try to keep things pleasent here, eh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-16-2003, 10:33 PM   #28
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:

Nah, I don't think you really are concerned with other people and you are just trying to be a dick. There's nothing wrong with being up late on IW into the wee long hours of the night, but then again you probably don't enjoy this great community to it's fullest like a lot of us have.

A lot of people stay up late, I know I did during my summer vacation. I stayed up as late as 5 am and where was I? Surfing the net and looking through IW threads, nothing odd about that. There's nothing wrong being drunk while you do it, better being drunk on the computer than outside with weird folk at night.

P.s.- I know Lady Z a good deal, and you're not really one to comment on her.

(I bet you're thinking,"Why am I getting my chops busted?" Next time, watch what you say, alright?)
[/QUOTE]I see your point but don't try and start a fight by calling me a dick.
Old 11-16-2003, 10:34 PM   #29
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Gab, don't reply to hostility with more hostility. It only leads to flame fights, and this thread is already going down the drain. Turn it around.

Gangrel, watch yourself. That post is practically flamebaiting. No it doesn't matter what Gab said, or what his intentions actually are. This hostility is uncalled for.

[ 11-16-2003, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-16-2003, 10:39 PM   #30
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Hey, don't get me wrong, not trying to start a fight, just pointing out the obvious. But yea, a lot of people stay out late so it's not really anything new.

Well, if you'll will excuse me, IW has made me once again neglect my homework, so goodnight all.

[img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img]