Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2001, 10:28 PM   #331
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Isn't shaving the head the in thing right now?? Lots of young men with no hair... weird.
Nothing wrong with shaving the head Extremely liberating, and also water-repellant! Of course I'm biased, but its the only haircut I could do for myself

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 10:28 PM   #332
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Gray Mage - YEAH you got the ticket!!

KDog - shrink up the hair, I'm into the millenium now. Gotta have a loud rockin voice and a goatee it seems! "I'm livin life in the fast lane" at this moment!

CB - Borrowed another of my outfits I see! Sheesh! My closet is getting bare now! All I got left is the leather outfit and the leprekaun outfit! Where did all my clothes go!

(Squealing with delight, CB hugs her LadyZSis and says) OOH OH OH! I simply MUST borrow the leather for Tuesday...hehehe BK is back then...teehee..(wink nudge)...uh, the leprachaun? I know WE didn't er, borrow it...have you aske Lord of Alcohol? HAHHAHA Put my champagne on his tab too won't you?

Kicks the jukebox and gets the Grease soundtrac... "oh well..."

Charean...hold our heads up...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH...oh sorry, uh, you didn't double entendre me, there did you? LOLOLOL

CB having FUN FUN FUN

Old 03-24-2001, 10:29 PM   #333
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Point me to the corner! Oh and is KDog going to keep leary/leering and such all night? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Who has the drinks? Where is my bartender of the night? LoA? Abandoned me again, I see...well Paulykins...I'll find you, never fear! hehehe... (takes a seat and sits back to chat)

So, GM, what have you been up to? Computer crisis, you mentioned earlier?

StormQueen of the Ironworks

Well, I installed DSL for my brother-in-law(he finally has a better computer than mine(he doesn't know how to use it, but it's better)), and three days after I installed it his hard drive crapped out. He finally got the new HD and it was my job to rebuild it like it was. So I started, and my nephew tells me that he has about 4 gig's of songs, from Napster, that have to be saved. I there fore had to figure a way to get the old crapped out hard drive to work for a couple hours to copy the songs. Of course my job is in computer, so naturally I have to solve the problem, according to them it's my job.

Then my sump pump decides to stop working...Nightmare...

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-24-2001, 10:31 PM   #334
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Isn't shaving the head the in thing right now?? Lots of young men with no hair... weird.

KD... come on - let's get you cleaned up!!

Yeah, I think a man ought to have a little something to grab onto! (Whoops! Was that my outside voice??? )

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 10:32 PM   #335
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Would that be the Eagles, or Limp Bizkit?

Heehee! BOTH!

Gray Mage - Nice to see you! Yep, Cloudy has cleaned my closet out! But that' OK cause I got this Mages For Dummies spell book, see. I know there is a fabric spell somewhere in there! Flipflipofthepages.

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 10:32 PM   #336
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Nothing wrong with shaving the head Extremely liberating, and also water-repellant! Of course I'm biased, but its the only haircut I could do for myself

Hey Asphyxiate, the only issue I would have is sunburn, I got the Irish skin going on

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-24-2001, 10:33 PM   #337
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

KD... come on - let's get you cleaned up!!

*Lady Charean takes KDog by the arm and with a wave, leads him up the stairs to his rooms to get him cleaned up*

Night all!!!, Come, my lady, I think I know where I'm going to need help cleaning...

*from up the stairs can be heard a loud :::WHACK::: followed by a yelp... *

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-24-2001, 10:33 PM   #338
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Well, my dear, the problem, you see, with all this food, sauce and *YUM* wine, is that I cannot possibly get it all of it our myself. Since you were instrumental in getting me into this, err, condition, would you be willing to help me get cleaned up?

(smiling provocatively, CB wanders over to KDog) Gee Charean...he does need help...I do like a good wine and pasta...hehehe....

---

So anyone do anything interesting today? Besides drooling on their keyboards waiting to get into the forum, I mean!

Cloudypie
Old 03-24-2001, 10:37 PM   #339
Charean
Hathor

::::voice wafts down the stairs::::

Night everyone!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-24-2001, 10:40 PM   #340
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
So anyone do anything interesting today? Besides drooling on their keyboards waiting to get into the forum, I mean!

Cloudypie
Wellll, the best part of my day ~ after the many hours of peace & quiet ~ when I went to check on my dragon who was sleeping off his cold, and he was feeling so cuddly and loving. *sigh* It was so nice!

How about you Cloudy & LadyZ & GrayMage & Asphyxiate? What did you enjoy best about your day?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)