Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2001, 01:56 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

I'm just putting this here for our dearest (or is that dreadest) Archlich Wah!! He's finally back from Chichester and promised he'd check out the board tonight! I can't wait to hear all the juicy stories about my Pitfiend's adventures, but this is a quote from Wah's email to give you all a taste of what he's been up to... "Your Pit Fiend threw up all over the deck of the boat and also had a BIG crush on a bunch of collie dogs in Chicester. He also got cheated and dumped by a pigeon and spent three days crying fireballs in my bedroom. (talk about insurance!!! LOL) I'll bring him back soon!"
Welcome back Wah and my lovely Pitfiend, yay! I'll have to prepare Rikarda for this Rikarda dear! Where are you???
Melusine gathers some flashy underwear, trendy clothing and glossy make-up in her Bag of Holding and bustles of to find Rikarda

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-18-2001, 01:59 PM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Yay for Wah!

------------------
A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-18-2001, 02:01 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

That is fantastic
Archlich Wah now huh,
I knew him as Archmage, but I was gone for some time.
Welcome back Wah

Old 03-18-2001, 02:39 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Welcome back Wah!

Heh....guess I wasn't seeing things when I saw "Greetings to our newest registered member, Wah" last night......

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-18-2001, 03:10 PM   #5
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Cheers Guys!! Nice to see you all!!
HI!!
How have you been? What have you been up to eh - whilst I was gone?

I see much that I don't know, Memnoch as moderator, this new inn and hyenas forming right of the blue!! Geez, you guys gotta let me in on all of this cool stuff!
*sigh* I really miss ya all, terribly. Although I DID have such a time that I almost wanted to be dragged back here somehow

What did I do eh? Er.........well, I got pushed off a boat by my brother because I was chatting too loud and scaring away all the fishes!!
(by the way guys - these new icons are sooooo cool!)
Then I got kinda woozy back at a little disco thing. I drank with Melusine's Pit Fiend: that poor thing has lost weight, seriously! I think that it's because it's in.........love?? Well, it was all one relaxing cruise and I kinda feel like I want to jump off my chair and go there again. But hey, it's nice to see you all.

Melusine, your Pit Fiend is taking councilling with an Umber Hulk because it got dumped by a pigeon like I told you. I hope it doesn't sneeze or anything because I ain't got enough cash to repay the insurance for the supermarket it blew up in Chichester. Then there's the car park, the living room, the hotel and the boat itself.........that thing is one mean destroyer!!

Anyhow, I'm back everybody and I hope to get along again as usual. Did anything leave? Did something happen whilst I was away? Did anyone get eaten by Bodhi or petrified by a Beholder?

Miss You All,

Arch Lich Wah!!

PS - ARCHLICH'S FISHING TIP: If you catch an old boot, then try that spot again - Chances are that you'll catch the other one too. LOL

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 03-18-2001, 03:17 PM   #6
Rikard

Damn are you Still not dead?
next time i'll use my newly bought Flamethrower

------------------

The Legend Master Necromancer
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Lord and General of the Army of the West

AND!!!
Laughing Hyena!!!

Old 03-18-2001, 03:18 PM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

Wah!!!!!!! Yay so good to have you back!
You really were gone for a long time ...
I'm so sorry for all the damage my little pet caused... lovesick, puh.
You send that mischievous little demon right this way and I'll teach him not to blow up the place with his fireballs! Beat it right out of him I will!

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-18-2001, 03:20 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Rikarda.....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Here I am making friends with Wah so that you, the sexy irresistable Rikarda can make your move... AND YOU START TALKING ABOUT KILLING HIM!!!! You moron! This way you'll never get him! Don't you see that the Dreaded Archlich cannot be harmed by weapons? Guile is the way to do it!
Wah j/k I'm too glad that you're here to want to try and kill you

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-18-2001, 03:30 PM   #9
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
"Death Is Only The Beginning Rikard......."
Sure kill me, it'll just mean that I have another couple of thousand bucks on my life insurance.

Then I get my lovely jumbly mummy (no pun intended!!) to resurrect me and I have some free cash!.........THAT'S WHEN I'LL BE GOING WHOO HOO!!

Not to mention that I need it, since that beast has almost killed my bank account.....ugh. Say melusine - I think that you better stop giving it aniseeds for breakfast!!

So cheers Rikard, nice doing business with ya! You can kill me anyday! LOL

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 03-18-2001, 03:35 PM   #10
Rikard

Hm Wah
You know i'm a Vampire now
So i'm invincible too

------------------

The Legend Master Necromancer
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Lord and General of the Army of the West