Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-23-2001, 11:53 PM   #1
Ziroc

Sorry to all that had to see those childish posts from user "Me". I have IP and Email Banned him. But he could come back on another PC/IP, so everyone, if you see him or anyone else posting/starting trouble and creating flamewars, email me with the following info:

1. Username of poster
2. URL to the thread/post this person made or title of the Thread

This will help a lot.. I usually check all forums daily, but personal issues have kept me extremely busy this past month.

But thanks to all that emailed me and warned me of this user!! Mem emailed me too, he is on Vacation and STILL he checks in!! Awesome Moderators we have folks!!!

Thanks!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-24-2001, 05:57 AM   #2
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

That's good to hear (about Memnoch). I started a thread in which I asked ME kindly to stop making those remarks, wouldn't listen. I'll keep a watchfull eye on the board for him.

------------------
There's something in your eyes, ah no, I see now, it's the reflection of my deadly gaze - Mirac Honorguard
(Necromancer)
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
Old 09-24-2001, 09:35 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Don't worry about it Mirac... some people really just want to diss other peeps... this is what happens when you get too much of what you hate in the game maybe?

------------------

You guys heard Chiharumut, whattabout Ba[H]eartamut???
Old 09-24-2001, 04:42 PM   #4
Lord Arn Dragonfire
The Magister

good to know that he is... annoying fellow that one
Old 09-27-2001, 07:22 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm STILL on vacation btw...I've just come back from a 4-day trip to outback Australia. We left Darwin on Monday morning and went bushwalking at Kakadu National Park, canoeing through Katherine Gorge (MAJOR biceps and shoulders workout!!) and spent a couple of nights at this camping place in the middle of nowhere - wallabies, water pythons and all kinds of birdlife right outside our lodge. I'm back at Darwin now.

Good that you got the message Z, I was at an internet cafe and saw this loser trolling. I had about 30 seconds to send you that email on a 32k modem.

Just remember guys, when you see a troll, don't speak to it or respond to its jibbering. Trolls are not sentient beings and are only capable of grunting and randomly selecting words that are strung together in the hope of fluking a coherent sentence. You don't speak to trolls, do you? No, you kill them with fire and acid (which myself or Ziroc can provide).

Back soon, sweet water and light laughter till next.

------------------