Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2002, 10:01 AM   #1
foody
Manshoon

Sorry to disturb you , but your name is in the credit right now for my game and I was wondering if you can fix the grammar/spelling for me? The file I am requesting is level0.txt it seems warlock have not touched it at all...perhaps he just read it fast or something but from where I am standing all the spelling mistakes and grammar error remains to be there.

Thanks it would be greatly appreciated it, I will send you the file as soon as you agree though.
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #2
Warlock
Dungeon Master

Hey Foody,

I might have sent u the wrong file, but I got tired of cutting and pasting the text into a seperate file, I can post u the other files as well so that you can see what work I have done.

If you have any other issues, email me or reply to this message.

Cheers

Warlock
Old 05-28-2002, 09:04 AM   #3
dominions
Elminster

Hi Foody

I can't do anthing right this moment due to my PC dieing on me. I've decided to take this opportunity to upgrade the whole thing.
I'll be out of the loop for about a week, but if you still need me to work on level0.txt after that, let me know.

In all fairness to Walock, though: level0.txt is a *very* big file.

Bye
[img]\"http://www.shalewyn.com/Images/KrynnWhiteDragon1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Hah!\", thought the white dragon. \"A wand of Ice Storm will never harm me!\"<br />He never did figure out that he was in a CRPG...
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 10:09 AM   #4
foody
Manshoon

Ooh sorry about that warlock I thought you didn't do nothing my mistake * smiles * [img]smile.gif[/img] . It would be appreciative if you could send me via email the true files where you have done the editing and all [img]smile.gif[/img] .
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote