Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 06:15 AM   #1
insomniacau
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am having sooo much trouble beating that son of a b@#$@ tanova and have no idea where to find that other dude that disapeared he said something bout meeting me upstairs in the blood room or something i checked out the rooms with blood but couldn't find him help with these matters would be greatly appreciated thanx Insoniac....

Lan AL Mandragoran
Lord Of The Seven Towers

[This message has been edited by insomniacau (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 09:38 AM   #2
Volourn
Manshoon

Use protection from undead scrolls, sunray, daystar, or mace of disruption if avaialable.

GO DWARVES GO!

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-20-2001, 11:29 AM   #3
Grinch
The Magister

Tanova is a rough fight,she seems to see you even if you have protection from undead on.One tactic is to send summoned monsters up the hall until she runs out of spells.Daystar and mace of disruption are both good weapons against undead,as well as Flame tongue.You'll find lassal when you get past Tanova...he'll be in the room down the hallway where Tanova is .

------------------
Grinch
Old 06-20-2001, 11:35 AM   #4
trux

also, remember your defensive spells. she's got a lot of magic so spell turning, spell immunity, etc. etc. would help out greatly too. an easy way of getting rid of all the fledgling vampires that attack is to use sunray or false dawn.

------------------
--
trux
Old 06-20-2001, 04:46 PM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

Isn't Tanova the vampire that attacks you at night on the streets as well?? She asks you about how much you're involved with the Shadow Thieves, and will attack you whatever you answer.. Stupid &()$(&^%&#

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-20-2001, 06:41 PM   #6
rodimus
The Magister

Dont forget Negative Plane Protection! Protects against this damn level drain!!! Had no problems whackin them with this defensive spell...
Old 06-20-2001, 06:43 PM   #7
insomniacau
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx for the info but spell imunity and the like don't seem to work and the other spells u mentioned i don't have or know where to get so i guess i will just keep sending in heaps of critters to do my dirty work thanx all Insomniac...

Old 06-20-2001, 08:33 PM   #8
Super_Saiyan_Goku

I found that memorizing summon monster spells and similar spells works wonders. Just summon them and sit back and watch them do all the work. Also in the blood room where your supposed to meet that dude, hes on the very far right but watch for traps.

------------------
I Since Much Fear In You

[This message has been edited by Super_Saiyan_Goku (edited 06-20-2001).]

Old 06-21-2001, 02:28 AM   #9
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

treat tanova just like any other mage you've wasted. send in some cheap monster (summoning I, this is just fodder). once she's gotten her defenses up throw a breach spell at her and wail away. your pre-battle spells should include chaotic commands, neg plane protection, and protection from evil.
Old 06-21-2001, 06:57 AM   #10
insomniacau
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx all i actually killed her now and i did it really easy without monsters help would u belive i just cast sancuary and snuck up to her ten cast 2 lots of sunfire before she cracked the shits and come for me by that time it was too late and she was dead but thanx for all the suggestions insomniac...

Lan Al Mandragoran
Lord Of The Seven Towers