Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-07-2004, 08:56 PM   #21
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

Lol, well if you REALLY want to hear one of mine, it goes something like this....

I was about 8 or 9 years old, and there was this haystack behind my house...and believe it or not this haystack was ALIVE (yes, alive). And if you got near it, it would run after you. Well, being the daring person that I was (and still might be ) I would run around the vicious haystack and taunt it into running after me...and that's all I remember.

And then the all time most horrible dream goes something like this...

I was at the top floor of some building (probably New York) and the building had been taken over by terrorists, and I along with some other people were being held hostage. Somehow they rigged up the TV so that everyone could watch on their home TVs what was going on on the top floor. Anyway, just to have some "fun" the take me and tell me to shoot this complete stranger and kill him (I think the greater meaning of this was to deprive me of any innocence that I have), well I was so confused and scared I didn't do anything, so one of the terrorists shot me through the throat, at this time the dream went into a 3rd person view and I could see myself lying there on the floor, but I could still feel blood running freely, I swear this was one of the most freakish dreams I've ever had. I conveniently shot strait up out of bed and found myself clutching my throat.

Well, there they are.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:21 PM   #22
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

The scariest dream I have had recently is a very short one.

Im in this room, everything around me is in total darkness,

but in a spotlight I see a half-skeleton-half rotting flesh body sitting in a chair.

But the thing is, the body is holding a telephone in its arms.

The phone in its arms starts to ring, and the body comes to life. The body puts the phone to its ear, tilts its head to the right while slowly smiling, and holds the phone out, and says, "It's for you!"
Old 04-07-2004, 10:06 PM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I once had a dream in which i was married. Man... words cannot describe how happy i was when i woke up. It was absolutely horrible.
Old 04-08-2004, 12:42 AM   #24
uss
20th Level Warrior

Goddamn, there was this funny dream, and I just figured out the akward thing about it!

I was in a jungle and shooting some dodging monster with a minigun(That was when I was 9 or so - I don't have those kinds of dreams anymore ). Now, the weird thing about it was that the minigun was just like the one in Terminator II, the jungle was just like in Predator, and the monster looked like the red cloak wearing 'Glass monster.'

what do these movies have in common?
Old 04-08-2004, 01:55 AM   #25
Sythe
Ra

OMFG! I just saw the predator move about 20 minutes ago! Weird!
Old 04-18-2004, 09:03 PM   #26
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Took me a while, but I found an old post of a dream I had years ago, was one of the weirdest ones I've ever had. : Oh and I just copied it as I wrote it the next morning.

Walking aimlessly around cement tan buildings with the yellow setting sun shining on their drabness. I walk to the end of a row of buildings and look around the corner to my left. As I walk around the corner I notice this reddish-purple gel-like droplets on the grass everywhere. At some places they are just one huge mass/clump of gel. I then see one of these big clumps in front of me, and I see the center of it start to rise. It raises up about a foot 1/2 tall and it's top has this round appendage that is about the size of a grapefruit. No face on it or anything. But is scares the shite out of me and I leave it alone and continue on onto this grassy/hilly open space. There are people there, but I can't remember who they are. Maybe nobody I know, just strangers. Anyway, somewhere along the line I find myself participating in some kind of weird game, like a game on a computer, but in real-life. I am somehow able to fly around and I'm doing this, and eventually I crash into one of the grassy hills. I'm thinking to myself "Oh God, I'm dead." I see then before my eyes a bright staticy flash and then I am just lying on the ground, looking at green grass in front of my face. I get up and realize I am not dead! I think to myself "Oh, that's right, I'm in a game, which means I get more tries"! So I go flying again, and again crash... again, crash....again...crash. Now at this point I am confident that I must have "unlimited lives" because I have gone over the usual "three tries and yer out." So, once again, I fly. And I am on my way once again heading towards a hillside at a fast rate knowing another crash is inevitable and I all of the sudden hear the people watching below me say "Oh NO" all at the same time. I only have a millisecond to comprehend what they may have meant when I then crash into the ground for the last time. When I look up I see the people who were watching me leaving. I try to lift up, but can't seem to get very high and I feel restricted and low to the ground somehow. It then dawns on me that I am now one of those "blobules", those gel-like figures I earlier saw scattered about. As I again try to lift up and stand, the memory of that one rising blobule in front of me comes to mind, and I think to myself "That is me right now. That is what I look like. All those blobules were people like me who lost the game!" Then the thought comes to me "Oh no, would if I can't move now! Am I to live like this just sitting here a blobule"?! So again I try to move forward, and this time I DO move a little. But it feels like I am floating really low to the ground. So then I think "OK, at least I can move around. Not so bad for being dead." Then I look behind me and see I have apparently been leaving a glistening trail of purple reddish droplets along the grass. I realize then that yes, I CAN move, but to do so is to diminish myself. Once I move around so much, will I then become just a droplet? After that if I move, will I then soon just plain disappear? Then what? As I am thinking this, I see these two pairs of female barefoot legs in shorts go by in front of me, and they step in some of my droplets. One was a woman, and one was a young girl of about 10. The little girl says "Ewwww, what's that"??! I then completely panic. Wishing they would just go on about their business and leave my essence alone. I'm afraid they will return and bring a hose along or something, and wash my droplets away, then what would happen to me? As the child trods more on my droplets, all I can think to myself is "Stop! you are walking on ME"! But unfortunately I have no voice.

Then I wake up, a bit cross-eyed.

Alllll righty then eh? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps