Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-10-2001, 09:29 PM   #1
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi! How you?

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-10-2001, 09:31 PM   #2
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Just intruding to say "HI" to both Tobbin & LadyRae!!

Hi Tobbin and LadyRae

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

A Fast Fourward Musketeer
Enchanted by Zeeke75
Old 04-10-2001, 09:36 PM   #3
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Just intruding to say "HI" to both Tobbin & LadyRae!!

Hi Tobbin and LadyRae

Hi, bilqis! How is it?

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-10-2001, 09:39 PM   #4
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Hi, bilqis! How is it?

How are you LadyRae? And your gentle Kensai? Have you seen him today?

By the way, how is what? The field of possibilities is tremendous.. perhaps we could narrow the question down a tad?

There's no new Moon's Hope for today?? (I haven't gotten all the way down the page tho.. maybe I Missed it??)

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

Enchanted by Zeeke75

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 09:48 PM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hello LadyRae, Bilqis. A pleasure as always. *HUGS* *KOTC*
Been awhile, hasn't it. I decided to stay home an catch Boot Camp tonite, so figured I'd see what was happenin on the board. Noticed that some online games might be starting up. That would be cool. So how's everything with the both of you? Weather is pretty good here. I'm a bit up-beat right now. Considering going to a Sci-Fi convention in July. AWESOME. I've never been to one and finally have the will and the finances to go. I'm there dude. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Jeri Ryan will be there too (Seven of Nine from Voyager). OH MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Just printed out the form to order the passes. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Then there is the Mummy 2 coming out early May too. Ah well. Patience sucks. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-10-2001, 09:50 PM   #6
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Teehee! Bilqis, make 'it' anything you want!

No, haven't heard from him today... And I was kinda wondering about the Moon's Hope, too...

Cobwebs kinda freak me out and I got a face-full when I went running in there last night! Whew!

Doing better today, though craving sunshine BIGTIME... Continuous gray and nasty rain here-abouts... *SIGH*

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-10-2001, 09:55 PM   #7
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Hello LadyRae, Bilqis. A pleasure as always. *HUGS* *KOTC*
Been awhile, hasn't it. I decided to stay home an catch Boot Camp tonite, so figured I'd see what was happenin on the board. Noticed that some online games might be starting up. That would be cool. So how's everything with the both of you? Weather is pretty good here. I'm a bit up-beat right now. Considering going to a Sci-Fi convention in July. AWESOME. I've never been to one and finally have the will and the finances to go. I'm there dude. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Jeri Ryan will be there too (Seven of Nine from Voyager). OH MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Just printed out the form to order the passes. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Then there is the Mummy 2 coming out early May too. Ah well. Patience sucks. LOL

Yeah Tobbs *HUGS* back. Patience isn't really what it's cracked up to be! My bro has been to a bunch of those SciFi conventions but I've never made it (though planned it more than once) Congrats, guy! (me, green with envy!)

Doing not so bad... Except gray and rainy and what I'm beginning to suspect as the proverbial 'mid-life' crisis! Nothing a couple hours in the sun wouldn't cure!

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-10-2001, 09:56 PM   #8
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Tobbin, where's the Sci Fi convention you're going to? It sounds fun. What kinds of things do they do there? Other than over Jeri (Borgi) Ryan? I've always wanted to go to one, but have never had the time.

LadyRae, you aren't going to start up a Tuesday Inn? awwww.. disappointing. Hope The.Relic shows up tonight. It's always nice to see him. How was your day?

How is 'it' eh.... well... it's just fine I guess.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

Enchanted by Zeeke75
Old 04-10-2001, 10:01 PM   #9
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmmmm, guess I could start up a new one instead of going diving for the old one... I'm kinda sad not to see it on page one. Just thought folks might be getting burnt-out on it and was kinda waiting for someone else to start it up... *SIGH*

------------------
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-10-2001, 10:21 PM   #10
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Tobbin, where's the Sci Fi convention you're going to? It sounds fun. What kinds of things do they do there? Other than over Jeri (Borgi) Ryan? I've always wanted to go to one, but have never had the time.

LadyRae, you aren't going to start up a Tuesday Inn? awwww.. disappointing. Hope The.Relic shows up tonight. It's always nice to see him. How was your day?

How is 'it' eh.... well... it's just fine I guess.

Well, I'm not really sure what all goes on there, that's why I'm so hyped to go. They are gonna have Marina Sirtis on Sunday too. Not sure if I'm gonna go for both, but hey. They have dinner plates for like $50. I can get a meat plate or a veggie one. Hmmmm. I bet they charge you that for a hot dog or a salad. LOL. There is a rumour that some other Trek actors will be there (maybe Tuvok), hmmm. I don't care. It's the closest I'll ever get to standing right in front of them (and getting Jeri Ryan's signature directly instead of via e-Bay - That's how I got Julia Roberts signature). They do skits sometimes and answer questions. I thikn it'll be fun. It's gonna be in Tampa. Right across the bay.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL