Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2001, 05:10 PM   #381
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
My pleasure Gray Mage! I like to party, and also like to make sure that those I'm partying with have a good time.

Barkeep, please make sure that the fair Cloudy gets one of whatever she wants...
OOOOOOOO...NO NO NO.... I just can't take that one...it's too easy...just too much TEMPTATION!!!! One of WHATEVER I want? ooooooooh.... (eyes the male population of the room, totters a bit as she tries to stand up without leaning on the bar...says to the barkeep) I'll take one of them and one of these and ....TEEHEEHEE

Er....and anything mucho bubbly, there, LoA... I'm in need of FIZZZ!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 05:11 PM   #382
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Reeka, Zeeke. Hmmm, now we have a Zeeke and a LadyZekke. I hope I dont make a sexual innuendo mistake to you! Could be embarrassing! Drinks are available courtesy of Leonis all night tonight!

LadyCloudy, the foots much better and I've managed to work steadily once again. Not a moment too soon! I was really bored! I'll try not to leave you to your own devises anymore, no telling what kind of trouble you'd conjure up Consider all your drinks "twofers" since it is two for tuesday!
Old 03-27-2001, 05:13 PM   #383
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, LoA: How's tricks?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-27-2001, 05:15 PM   #384
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Reeka, I'm turning about one an hour. The extra money comes in handy
Old 03-27-2001, 05:15 PM   #385
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Hi Reeka, Zeeke. Hmmm, now we have a Zeeke and a LadyZekke. I hope I dont make a sexual innuendo mistake to you! Could be embarrassing! Drinks are available courtesy of Leonis all night tonight!

LadyCloudy, the foots much better and I've managed to work steadily once again. Not a moment too soon! I was really bored! I'll try not to leave you to your own devises anymore, no telling what kind of trouble you'd conjure up Consider all your drinks "twofers" since it is two for tuesday!
Leonis won't mind...much! LOL Glad to hear about the foot and all! Weather cooperating at all? It was windy here but almost 40 F...SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! And yes, leaving me to my own devices...most dangerous... I am apt to start POSTING and SPAMMING and EMAILING....(lilting laughter) You know, I do believe that's ladyZekke over there trying talk to Jerome's donkey! teeehee (giggle) Shouldn't someone tell her that's not a new patron of the Inn?

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 05:15 PM   #386
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Methinks I should be more carefule in my wording, Cloudbringer!

*Stumbles from the bar to the table, trips once and falls flat on his face. Grabs the edge of the table and hoists himself into a chair.*

Man, I need to cool out for minute.

*Reaches into cloak, pulls out a cigarette and quicly lights it. Then puts feet onto table and leans back, closing his eyes, listening to the music and conversations.*
Old 03-27-2001, 05:18 PM   #387
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Lady Zeke: Just popped in for a few minutes. To say hello and check on everyone. Did I hear that Moiraine had a car accident?
Oh no...uh Reeka? If that's from your 'open letter' thread, it's very old news from before January, I think. Yorick was just making a point to me about something and brought that up. If it's from elsewhere...I don't know!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 05:20 PM   #388
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Weather has been nice but I've been inside. Oh well I'll be happy if I'm inside in July! Hmmm 1323 posts? Yes you have been spamming!!! *grin* And what is LadyWendy doing talking to Jeromes Ass? It may be windy there too! Might want to tell her no smoking either
Old 03-27-2001, 05:20 PM   #389
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks, Cloudy. I've been so out of touch lately. It's great to be talking to you guys again. I have missed all of you (even the people I haven't met yet.)

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-27-2001, 05:23 PM   #390
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Methinks I should be more carefule in my wording, Cloudbringer!

*Stumbles from the bar to the table, trips once and falls flat on his face. Grabs the edge of the table and hoists himself into a chair.*

Man, I need to cool out for minute.

*Reaches into cloak, pulls out a cigarette and quicly lights it. Then puts feet onto table and leans back, closing his eyes, listening to the music and conversations.*
Sorry Zeeke! Guess I forgot to mention...words are some of my favorite toys! Around here the wordgames are a dime a dozen... Have I actually said it's nice to meet you, btw? Do tell me more about this hard drive work...what is it you actually do with regard to them...hardware?...software? (plops self into a chair at the table and hopes LoA will deliver that bubbly)

Cloudy