Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 05:55 PM   #1
madrox

hey um... how do yas reactivate the planar sphere, ive looked everywhere guys and i dont know if i need an item or if i hafta hit a switch er somethin? help?

Old 01-07-2001, 06:05 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

you need to venture outside and retrive a demon heart then place it in the shpis Engine room on the second level (below the one you enter on)
Old 01-07-2001, 06:05 PM   #3
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Well you are asking how do you make the sphere travel ??
- The first time simply opening a door i think, or putting a switch over there (its easy)+
- The second one you should go outside the sphere and get a demon heart. But if you dont know this maybe it means that you havent talked with Lavok still so you should find him first. Explore the whole sphere and get to the lower levels (touch the runes to open the door) before doing anything. The quest itself will tell you what to do.

Old 01-07-2001, 08:04 PM   #4
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

I was also wondering, (SPOILER AHEAD!!)

in the room where you kill Tolgarion, there is a door that is locked. I have never been able to enter this door. It is to the left, the door next to the ice-room. I cast farsight and saw there were things behind this door. How do you get there?
Old 01-07-2001, 08:12 PM   #5
NytesHalo

***POSSIBLE SPOILER but not much of one***

Actually you can get in there. If you can't unlock it by pickinglocks try casting Knock. The room is the Fire room, so you shouls be able to get in there. I had no trouble getting in there myself. Also, you can get into that room from the "engine room" with all the golems.

Old 01-07-2001, 08:16 PM   #6
Ertai, Wizard Adept

i dont think elkakylus was refering to this room, nyteshalo. i think hes refering to the door that if you try to open lock says "there is only a warehouse behind". I dont know if there is something here.

Old 01-07-2001, 08:34 PM   #7
NytesHalo

Ahh the warehouse, yeah no way to get in that one. Prolly the Janitor's closet