Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2001, 06:09 PM   #1
XeNioN

Now I finally got some meal ready for this Naga-thing.I have to wave the wand??? how can I wave the wand??? please help me. I want to get out of this Temple
Old 01-26-2001, 06:36 PM   #2
Moni

In front of the serpent alter, use the incense on the brazier, use the spider nectar on the brazier, wave ("use") the wand on the brazier...poof up pops the naga spirit wanting some questions answered before you will be allowed to progress any further.
: )
Moni
Old 01-26-2001, 06:37 PM   #3
Connla

You will need incense, spider egg nectar and the wand. You use the give/use button to use the incense on the brazier, you will hear a voice over waffle on about smoke, you then use the spider egg nectar on the brazier, but stand back otherwise you will be hit by a snake eye ray blast, then use the wand. The naga will appear in the brazier.
Old 01-26-2001, 06:42 PM   #4
XeNioN

Thx but then I think i`ve got the wrong wand,.....the one I stole from Kreug is the one I have,...but didn`t id it yet,is it the right one?
Old 01-26-2001, 06:45 PM   #5
Moni

No, the wand you seek is in a room above the library, accessible through the placement of the 4 monkey statues on the shelves in the library.
Moni
Old 01-26-2001, 06:55 PM   #6
XeNioN

Oooooh my,...And I was thinking all the time I had the right wand Well let`s beat more Torturors and priest to find the last few monkeys,...I have two,...and the snake statue(to get the serpent bk) Do you know if this book has any use? Thx you`re really the LastTruePrincess!!
Old 01-26-2001, 07:10 PM   #7
Lorelei

Yes, you'll need the Book of the Serpent to answer the questions that the Spirit of Xydusa will pose to you when you finish the Summoning ceremony. Read it well.
Old 01-26-2001, 09:22 PM   #8
Moni

LOL, Love those Torturers!
Thanks for the compliment on my E-mail/screen name @ aol, lol...it goes over very well with the people who know & love me, hahaha
; )
Moni
Old 01-26-2001, 09:54 PM   #9
XeNioN

Now what..it is 04:00 am in and I just cannot get out of this serpent temple,......I`ve slayed the Naga and searched the chests but I`m stuck in eastern lift section were I need a key?? to activate a lift with another skull lever,all these lifts go up and down,..in diffent directions to give you this nice sence of direction pffffff....I give up for today,......sometimes you just have too........
Old 01-26-2001, 10:06 PM   #10
Moni

Xignal76 has a walkthrough for the Serpent Temple that should make some sense of it.
It took me a couple, maybe even a few days to make it through there!
Moni