Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-26-2001, 02:03 AM   #1
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

I am near the end and I still don't know what to do with

- Festules Potion for ogres
- the empty potion bottles
- the Pemlico Estate in the Temple distrinct

btw thanx for the help in killing Kangaxx, his ring is pretty powerful

[img]graemlins/warrior1.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 02:20 AM   #2
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

it would Be
helpfUl
if soMeone answered
my Pleas
!
!
Old 11-26-2001, 02:21 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ogre Potion- U get it for a little quest involving Mazzy and an Ogre
Empty Potion Bottles- There VERY useful- to through on the ground becasue there useless!!!!!!
Pemlico Estate- I read somewhere that it is a part of a quest, but it might be one of those things like twisted rune and the guarded compound which were meant to be parts of quests, but the prgrmmers got rid of the quests and not the Place.
Old 11-26-2001, 02:24 AM   #4
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

thanx since I don't have Mazzy I will worry no further about these crucial items
Old 11-26-2001, 02:24 AM   #5
Kingenigma
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:
Ogre Potion- U get it for a little quest involving Mazzy and an Ogre
Empty Potion Bottles- There VERY useful- to through on the ground becasue there useless!!!!!!
Pemlico Estate- I read somewhere that it is a part of a quest, but it might be one of those things like twisted rune and the guarded compound which were meant to be parts of quests, but the prgrmmers got rid of the quests and not the Place.

Isn't it Korgan's quest?
Old 11-26-2001, 04:20 AM   #6
Whailor

Spoilers perhaps..
Pimlico's Estate - it's tied to Korgan's (the dwarf in Copper Coronet) and his quest. Probably only quest you ever get with him;
Empty vials - beats me, haven't found any use to them ever, I don't even pick them up;
Don't recall about Mazzy and that, did some quests with her but have left her already;

What I want to know though is this - there's 2 "named" estates in Bridge District. One is this Saerk's (I know for what that is), but what about the other? The one near the city gate? Just tell me with what NPC I can check it out and that will do [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 04:26 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ludtke:
thanx since I don't have Mazzy I will worry no further about these crucial items

Perhaps you misunderstood- ONLY THE OGRE POTION IS USED IN MAZZIES QUEST.
And i think u only get this one in mazzies quest- after u have started it, otherwise i must have missed one lying around somewhere...
Old 11-26-2001, 03:20 PM   #8
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

While we're on the subject of useless items- I always find this pitcher of De Traanion's Ale in the Shadow Theif guild, somewhere by Renal Bloodscalp. Does this do anything? I know you need a pitcher of ale for some quest in Imnesvale, but is there another use for it that I'm not aware of?
Old 11-26-2001, 03:32 PM   #9
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

The only use for ale that I am aware of is the kids who ask you to get them drunk and buy them bastard swords. All and all, a morally flexible quest.