Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-07-2001, 02:39 PM   #11
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Nope, Im a lawful good paladin with a rep of 19 and shes hitting on me [img]smile.gif[/img] , just dont insult her (even tho insulting doesnt mean anything to drow) and dont yell at her or argue or kick her out even for a second (note: if she gets petrified which kicks her out automaticly, she will still act like you kicked her out and cut it off, I know from experence!) Frankly I couldent say why she sisnt hitting on you. 2 things I can think of is your a guy right? and if nothing else works, goto to GLOBAL VARIBALES is shadowkeeper and add the line VICONIAROMANCEACTIVE and make the varible 1. hope this helps.
Old 11-07-2001, 07:19 PM   #12
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

you can always try the pause trick. this is a simple way to help active the romance. you pause the game for like an hour, but keep it on, and then when you unpause BOOM, a character conversation is initiated, This has helped me out of many a romantic jam. im one game i was flirting with both aerie and jaheira so much that they just fought all the time, and eventually aerie just came out and basically said pick one of us. Looks like they player hate even in BG2. :cool: