Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-07-2001, 01:26 AM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER WARNING

This post may contain some major spoilers if you had never been in Bridge Dirsiriticirt..

I searched through the archieve but still there's fogs inside my mind. I complete the Tanner's Quest. And the officer man (or whatever) rewarded me, I gained 1 reputation. Then I went to Umar Hills. Fael was there. When I give him the correct answer he wants silver dragons blood. As I heard you can find this item when you're at chapter 3 or 4. And Silver Dragons are good alignmented. So is it better for me leave Fael and return to Trademet to face Rejiak? Should I kill Fael? (I dont really care about the skin armor I'm good alignmented)

And IS THERE ANY RELATION ABOUT TWISTED RUNE AND THIS QUEST?

Old 09-07-2001, 01:41 AM   #2
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Personally, I think it's better to leave Fael alone (especially if the PC is of good alignment; after all, he doesn't attack you). My lawful good PC didn't even bother to talk to Fael, just went on completing the various quests in Chapter 2 (and killing Rejiek if I stumbled on him again in Trademeet).

Don't think this quest is really related to the Twisted Rune.

Old 09-07-2001, 01:44 AM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well there are rune assassins downstairs in the tanner's house. Never an explicit connection though.

You could always kill Fael. I think when he says he need the blood, there is an option something like 'but silver dragons are good. Die evil fiend', so you can kill him for the good of humanity
Old 09-07-2001, 02:11 AM   #4
HooC
The Magister

Twisted Rune, Rune Assassin, Tanner Quest... Geeeeeeeez... I searched through Bridge District and didn't find any of those
Old 09-07-2001, 03:25 AM   #5
Starkiller
The Magister

Yes, they are related, though I believe the programmers had to leave the rest of the quest out, if there was one, and it seems like there was, since they were probably connected more. When you tell Fael you know about the Tanner plot he says something about "you will be sorry for crossing the rune", and then walks away calmly and dissapears. (Kind of strange since I said I was going to kill him), but nothing ever came of it. It really seems like this quest was originally bigger.

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"
Old 09-07-2001, 08:16 AM   #6
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Yes when he you say "I'll kill you blah blah" he disappears. Or he is realld disapeeared?? No no he's in the tavern!! (in Umar Hills) You can find him there and if you attack him again..

you'll be very sorry for this
Old 09-07-2001, 09:01 AM   #7
Tancred
White Dragon

There was a REALLLLLLY big Quest that simply became a whole bunch of bizarre subquests involving the mysterious organisation known as the Twisted Rune.
Old 09-07-2001, 03:25 PM   #8
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Kill fael ( on advice of Lilarcor )he's evil anyway (but there will be a bunch of others coming to help him and he'll try to get away. If your not evil the trouble to kill the silver dragon is not worth it. Then you can indeed go to Trademeet to "visit" Rejiek.

------------------
I pledged my vows to Torm - Mirac Honorguard (Undead Hunter)