Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Well after 20 some Quests I was able to save enough money to start our Guild and then Another 2000 gold I got our capes made. Any body that wishes to join the guild look for me on line M-F from 8:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. eastern time and most weekends morning,noon and night you should be able to find me.

once your in the game all you have to do to find me is click on wisper and then type in My Guild Wars name Troy Paladin and say hello I want to join. If I'm not on line, the game will tell you and If I am on line the message will be sent. Some times you may have to say hello 2 or three times before I see it depending who or what I'm battling.

The other way to see if I'm on line is to click the word "Menu" on the bottom left corner of the screen and then click Guild. When the Guild window opens type in the words-The Ironworks-(without the dashes) in the search box and our guild member list will open up and you will see the first members and my name on top and it will tell who is on line or not and when the last time we were there

To join our guild I will have to invite you or another guild member can invite you. But we need to know what your Guild Wars game name is so we can type in an invite for you. Of corse when to wisper a message to one of us just say "I'm from Ironworks forum and want to join the Guild" the first 100 get in. so far that's the limit of members for a single guild.

Since I payed for everything so far it won't cost you to join and once you accept the invite you are added to the guild and will receive a free cape with our guild insigna on the back It is a hammer and anvil surrounded in red flames and a navy blue background.

once I get enough members I will ask each member to donate 250 gold toward the 5000 needed to buy our Guild hall.

When we have the money we will all meet in The city of Lyons Arch and ture the different Guild Halls and then pick the one we all like by voting on which one we want to defend in the up comming GUILD WAR!! then we as a guild can defend our honor and try to become the best there is.

See ya in the WARS. Troy Paladin A.K.A. TheCrimsomBlade

[ 05-03-2005, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 05-03-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Shweeet, and I don't think I said it before, but thatnks for putting the gold together
I will make sure I have plenty to donate when the time comes

Oh, and I don't think we are able to invite people either [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:56 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Cool. I am looking forward to getting this game and joining you guys online.

Hey Crimson are you to hooked on GW to join us in EfU for a run ?
Old 05-04-2005, 04:56 AM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I hope I'll see you soon, since I am still in Ascalon - Elementalist level 6. [img]smile.gif[/img] Wich level you must be to leave the city and go towards to the academy?
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:41 AM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

made level 2 elementalist last night before I had to get goin, had fun. Thanks for the invite and cape, looks good . Kable Cromwell live's yet again to throw fire balls at the wicked, hehe Old d n d char.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I'm on my way to level 15 only a couple hundred thousand points to go LOL. By now in NWN I'd have 6 to 8 million gold but it doesn't come in large quanties in GW so I'm only around 7500 gold and about 50 each of the 12 main elements. Now I have gotton to where I can buy the better high level skills and armor and in all the Beta weekends I played I never dreamed of the class of armor and weapons that was going to be available to us. I can't spoil your suprise but wait until you see what I'm wearing now and what my hammer will do to what I now consider the wimpy Charr!! LOL
Remember the Dragons in NWN? they would be considered chickens compaired to what I saw. WOOOOO!!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 12:08 AM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Shweeet, and I don't think I said it before, but thatnks for putting the gold together

I believe I made you an officer so now you should be able to recruit but, I'm still the only one that can boot trouble makers, not that I expect any.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:17 AM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
I hope I'll see you soon, since I am still in Ascalon - Elementalist level 6. [img]smile.gif[/img] Wich level you must be to leave the city and go towards to the academy?
Xen you can start the main quest any time you want now but, I would make sure you have a second profession then join the Academy and thats when the real game begins.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:05 AM   #9
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:

I believe I made you an officer so now you should be able to recruit but, I'm still the only one that can boot trouble makers, not that I expect any. [/QUOTE]lol, fair enough.
Thanks for the promotion
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 02:55 PM   #10
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Xen you can start the main quest any time you want now but, I would make sure you have a second profession then join the Academy and thats when the real game begins. [/QUOTE]Hi Crimson! I am now level 7 Elementalist/Memser. I was told by Sir Tydus that I need a second profession and I didn't quite know what should I be, so I just chose a Memser. I'm now in the Acedemy.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote