Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2002, 07:19 AM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

That is Paper and pen roleplaying. I havn't played for almost 8 years so I thought I would just start all over and got the DND adventure game. I teached my brother and one of his friends the rules and we played trough the first 2 adventures last night and it was lots of fun.

By the way I don't have the Players handbook... yet... so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a "Prestige class" is and how is it diffrent from a regular class?
Old 05-08-2002, 07:21 AM   #2
Lord Shield

heh! don't think I've STOPPED pnp-ing in some form or other since my teens

Though for a while IW as playing/running in superhero games rather than the fantasy genre