Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2001, 06:03 PM   #31
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
You're hopeless, Azzy, absolutely hopeless.
Ah she makes sense for once

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

Old 08-28-2001, 08:03 PM   #32
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Hmm.... *takes a look around* so this is the HADB HQ huh? Eyes containers of flour.

Thought you might like an imporvement in the air around here.

hrmmmh

*drops a farte, commonly known - because of it's aroma - as an "egg"*

No evil egg!
They set us up the bomb.
All your base belong to HADB.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-28-2001, 08:05 PM   #33
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Ah she makes sense for once

NOooOOOOoOoooOOoOoOooo Lioness you left an opening for the OHF evil man to make a comment

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-07-2001, 03:46 AM   #34
Starkiller
The Magister

Sorry for the delay...I have consulted my lawyers, and that contract sounds doable. so without further ado, my signature: Starkiller

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"
Old 09-07-2001, 03:51 AM   #35
Vampire

Didn't warn you the clans will split this forum??
So Azure leads the HADB. That's nice.
Who leads the other two? OHF sounds better I think. LH is just ridiculous. But don't quote me on this as I'll probably change my mind in a few days time.

------------------
Old 09-09-2001, 01:33 AM   #36
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

BUMP! This is an important thread! The HADB is open for new recruits! Apply here!

- Arch-Mage Jafin

------------------

Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo and best friend of Minsc
Old 09-09-2001, 01:36 AM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

err, you can disregard Azures little signature line... that wont come into effect for awhile. just join if you want to smite anything and everything, and have the desire to be an evil overlord! or in Lioness's case... well, im not exactly sure why she's here, maybe it was some kinda subconscious urge? anyways, just sign up! we're gonna have lots of FUN when NWN comes out...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 03:16 AM   #38
Fellhammer
Dungeon Master

I'm in...
Signed:
Fellhammer

sounds cool... whaddaya do actually?

------------------
Drizzt could sense the power of Twinkle as he took it from the wizard, felt the care of its crafting and the perfection of its balance.
- The Halfling's Gem (Icewind Dale trilogy)
Old 09-09-2001, 01:22 PM   #39
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well right now we arent doing much, were just waiting for NWN to come out... then we unleash havoc on the others!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 02:51 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
...OHF sounds better I think.

Of course it does! We are the Order of the Holy Flame, and the leader is Rikard...who has been here on this forum longer than anyone else that posts these days. The OHF was the original group to assemble under one banner, and we had the stongest membership/experienced players ever! NOw, these other two organizations came much later, have never been tried in battle (spell battle or melee) as the OHF has, and our leadership is certainly the stronger, as compared to our rivals.
At the moment, the OHF and the LH are at peace. We do not open fire on them, and they treat us with the same respect. I have a Jade Kazoo to prove this treaty of peace, and Rikard has a few ugly masks or something stupid like that......Anyway, nobody can compete with the skills that our troops have. We have been through more battles on this baord than anyone, and we are diminsished in ranks at the moment, but a few of us still carry the torch high and proudly. We do not ever take the first offensive attack. That is because we have nothing to prove to anyone. Our history speaks for itself. The other, younger group called the HADB feel that they have to be loud and bossy to everyone to feel big. They hide behind large,false claims to hide thier itty-bitty, little true selves.

------------------

Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-09-2001).]