Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 01:54 PM   #1
Dark

has anyone tried killing Imoen before they leave Irenicus's lair in the first chapter?
i mean if she's dead then how can she be captured?
i havent tried it yet but im wondering if they thought of that =P

Old 10-25-2000, 05:01 PM   #2
Larr2

That is an interesting question...
I would hope that someone (with more time on their hands) would try it out, and let us know...

Old 10-25-2000, 09:57 PM   #3
Burkatashi

Nick Name: Burkatashi
You can't kill Imoen, god you guys have some sick ideas, first Drizzt now Imoen.
If she get's to about four or five HP she get's scared, say's "I'm not going to die in this place" and leaves your party.

Old 10-25-2000, 10:52 PM   #4
Dark

bah yes you can..
i killed drizzt and bruenor and catti and regis and wolfgar
and im sure you can kill imoen.. just finger of death or something.
or use the cheat autokill (no i dont cheat but for testing something like this i would)