Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-02-2001, 06:02 PM   #1
SmellyGreenToeJam

Where is the hidden? Spoil me 'cause I went to the only sewer under copper coronet that I know and no hidden. Spoil me!
Thanks in advance SGTJ.

Old 02-02-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
Malla Gabriel

If you go to the bit under CC that is divided by the water, north of there is the Koblers(?)(yappie dogs) and in the other direction, down, is the hidden.

Old 02-03-2001, 04:00 PM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

Sorry guys what's hidden?

Just trying to work out if I found this or not. Can you give me a brief rundown...spoil as ness'

Cheers.
Old 02-03-2001, 04:22 PM   #4
Gwyddion ap Don

The hidden is indeed at the SW end of the water beneath the copper coronet - other end from where the kobolds used to be before you presumeably wiped them out to get lilacor. Did you go to the Jysttev (??) estate (gov district) to arrange the meeting?

BTW Charlie, the quest is to heal Jan Jansens former girlfriends child (i think...) You basically run around a bit, then get directed to meet the only person who could help her 'the hidden' who you meet in the sewers beneath the CC (probably still my favourite watering hole in the game ) I like to get Keldorn drunk (which is pretty easy, he's a bit of a lightweight really. Comes with age prob'ly.)

Spoiler...............

Has anyone ever attacked the Hidden? Is he any stronger than a regular mind flayer?

Old 02-03-2001, 04:35 PM   #5
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks.

Still a little lost tho'.

The Hidden...is that a creature? I got the sword and may have been to the Jystev Est' (pretty sure I did).
If I missed this what did I lose out on? Items and xp?

I'm gonna do multi soon and wanna get everything.

Cheers.
Old 02-03-2001, 06:16 PM   #6
Gwyddion ap Don

The slightly longer version (though not as long as Jan's stories...)

After Jan has been with you for a while, he gets a message to go home (in slums). There you learn about the love triangle between him, his former girlfriend, and the rich bloke she shacked up with cos he's rich. She (& rich git) have a kid. They split up and she goes back to family. Kid falls sick, you have to help Jan if you want him back in your party. You go talk to his mad uncle who tells you about the cult of the unseen (or something - it's weeks since I played this part - basically since I decided the Jan was pretty worthless) Since the kid's illness is mental, only something with great powers can heal her. Hence the quest to find the hidden, which turns out to be a mind flayer in disguise. You meet it in the sewers, kill someone for it (I think) and then it meets you again and tells you the child is healed, and buggers off. Never attacks you, and I think it's supposed to be a spy (for the flayers in the temple sewers maybe? They were building an army). It also detects as evil (step forward Mr Keldorn) so it seems like there should've been a bit more plot to it. But there you have it. You get a bunch of XP but not much else. Oh and Jan of course.

Old 02-03-2001, 07:39 PM   #7
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks Gwyddion.