Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2003, 01:51 PM   #51
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

ehh i think i was here for awhole night sometime i didnt go to bed so i posted here and on another forum all night [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 02:12 PM   #52
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Someone just close this thread as its going nowhere.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, 50 replies disagrees. It was such a simple question, borne of fun
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
What is the latest you have found yourself visiting here?
Stick to the simplicity of the question and we'll all be ok.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-17-2003, 02:14 PM   #53
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Is it really still 1:00 am? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 02:16 PM   #54
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Anyone ever get home really late and pop onto IW just to read and end up staying online til the sun came up? I have! Not lately, though....must be getting old or something! LOL
Hmm... not quite till the sun came up, but I've been up as late/early? as 5am on Ironworks. I was sick as a dog and could sleep. Probably should have tried though.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-17-2003, 04:16 PM   #55
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Gangrell, no matter how irritated a post makes you, calling people names doesn't make it better. Try and remember that before you hit the post button and send a pm instead, ok? Don't want to see you get in trouble for breaking ToS. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cloudy, Cloudy, I understand you're looking out for me so that Choc shalt not smite me, but you misunderstood my post all wrong. I only said I thought he was trying to be a (insert word here), I never actually called him one

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Cloudy, I didnt think Gangrells post was out of order, hes just stickin up for his friends...nobody needs people comin on here and slating people.
Exactly

You know, technically, there really is no late time to stay up and browse the net because it all depends when you actually get up. Because, and trust me on this, I have been on IW in every countable hour of the day (like I said, depends when you get up ).
Old 11-17-2003, 04:19 PM   #56
dplax
Jack Burton

The longest I was on was probably until 3 in the morning one night when I really didn't have anything else to do (my computer didn't want to run any games at the time).

Old 11-17-2003, 04:20 PM   #57
Link
Jack Burton

Pretzels? Who needs pretzels? I say cashew nuts and a few brewski's and I'll be juuuuust fine!
Old 11-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #58
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

to the oringinal question, I've been on all night before, a couple of times ( u know the times when you decide to go to bed at 6am or so!)
Old 11-17-2003, 07:46 PM   #59
Lavindathar
Harper

Cloudy, why EVERY time do you have to start saying I am undercutting your authority as a moderator, as I am not. How many times have we been through this, it gets boring.

I am allowed my opinions, and I'm also allowed to state them. Whether you agree or not is a different matter, but as we have been through in the past we are from different generations, different geographical locations and i find things acceptable you dont.

All im saying is, Gangrells post was fully deserved, and, in my opinion, appreciated.

How are ya anyway Chick? Not spoke in AGES! We only seem to come closer together when we argue.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:19 PM   #60
Jorath Calar
Harper

Now it's 1:00 am here, I'm here on Ironworks... not very drunk, just a little dizzy, woke up and remembered I have to come up with a webpage for a class tomorrow, I'm doing a group assignment and promised to have a "design" for the webpage ready... s/hit. Well better get started... [img]smile.gif[/img]