Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-19-2003, 04:25 AM   #111
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

10:21 AM or PM, can't remember for the life of me.... Was I supposed to do something?

*wonders off to the left while looking to the right *

Now where's that foot-in-mouth?
Old 11-19-2003, 06:31 AM   #112
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
On a personal note.. LadyZ, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, loyal and caring people I've been privileged to meet, either online or in person. Don't let one post ruin the thread for you. You have a really good thread going here and should enjoy it. *hug*
Agreed! LadyZ, I know you've been upset by a number of people on different boards recently but you should take solace from the comments from your friends here.

You are a valued member of Ironworks.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-19-2003, 01:47 PM   #113
Lavindathar
Harper

Kdog man get a life.

Why do people resort to insulting people over the internet behind the safety of a screen, everyone here loves Wendy.

And before anyone says, that WASNT insulting.

(Ziroc Edited: Lav, check the language, or YOU will be suspended.) I've seen 5 posts from you in the last few days using cuss words liberally. Stop it dude, you know what will happen if ya don't. [img]smile.gif[/img] Chill! )

[ 11-19-2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]
Old 11-19-2003, 03:52 PM   #114
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Kdog man get a life.

Why do people resort to insulting people over the internet behind the safety of a screen, everyone here loves Wendy, so if you have even the slightest problem f**k off.

And before anyone says, that WASNT insulting.
You know me from Adam how? There was no malice intended by any of the things I said and anyone whose been here on this site for any amount of times knows that I would NEVER say anything to defame ANYONE on this site. These people are my FRIENDS and it is not your place to judge me. Everyone is so quick to think that I was trying to say that there were loose morals involved when I was TRYING (albeit poorly) to say exactly the OPPOSITE!! At this point this is a dead subject because people have all ready made up their closed minds about the issue and that's fine with me. I have TONS of respect for Wendy and if my wording was poor, then that's my crime. Fine I'll get another english degree...

To Wendy, I apologize, to you, I most definitely do not.

It's 2:52 pm and I'm here on Ironworks

(Ziroc Edited: Stop this now. if you want to fight, take it to email. it doesn't belong here.)

[ 11-19-2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]
Old 11-19-2003, 04:33 PM   #115
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Too heated. KDogRex apologized to Wendy, and I'm sure he didn't mean ANYTHING by it. So, before Lav and KDogRex decide to kill each other (which will NOT happen on IW) , I will close this now.

Create a new 'It's 4am and I'm lost, drunk and have triple vision' thread.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album