Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2002, 01:50 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

My compliments on your new sig! It's really very nice not having to scroll through all that text anymore and it's a very creative solution to have it flashing over the picture instead. Great example for other text-heavy sigs

Thumbs up! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 04:00 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Thank you Mel, but er... couldn't you have put this in a PM? I mean, I don't wanna clutter up the forumn with spam. LOL, and this coming from me? Not that I'm suggesting it is spam... but... er... anyway, thanks. (just as long as it doesnt catch on and become a trend...) anyway, cya around.

[ 11-21-2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 11-21-2002, 04:04 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

OMG... I can't believe the person whose posts I skip out of habit because they're 99% drivelly spam just accused me of spamming... Well, so much for being nice... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The reason I put it up here is because other people might take a hint. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Seriously though, nothing wrong with a compliment in public, so other people might notice the sig if they hadn't already. I have seen plenty threads with less purpose than this one.
Old 11-21-2002, 04:05 PM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Actually, I'm glad she posted it here. It's something innovative that others may be able to take advantage of. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You can start up a C's Cignature Choppe. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 04:06 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Well, so much for being nice... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sorry, its just I kinda feel embarresed having a thread in my honour... *blush* Still, thanks for the thought.
Old 11-21-2002, 04:07 PM   #6
Lord Shield

well, personally i have no problem with anyone's sigs - if they want lines of text, let them. if they want a picture, let them. They want to enjoy themselves here too

Old 11-21-2002, 04:08 PM   #7
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"walks in looking innocent, whistling"

Oh, excuse me, I thought this was the restroom...
Old 11-21-2002, 04:09 PM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

While on the subject and if a mod decides to stop by. Is it possible to use tables in the signature? If it is, we could move the text beside the image instead of below it. Wouldn´t that save some room? I guess there are some downsides as well though [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 11-21-2002, 04:09 PM   #9
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Sorry, its just I kinda feel embarresed having a thread in my honour... *blush* Still, thanks for the thought.
Ah, now that's something else entirely.
No problem, and don't be embarrassed. If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't in honour of you, it was in honour of your sig [img]tongue.gif[/img]
People have demanded wallposters of mine, how's that for embarrassing?
Old 11-21-2002, 04:10 PM   #10
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
"walks in looking innocent, whistling"

Oh, excuse me, I thought this was the restroom...
STOP SPAMMING! [img]tongue.gif[/img] This is the FIRST thread I've had in my honour, and even if it IS embarresing me (over a such a little thing as a sig), I'd still rather not have you spamming!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Actually, I'm glad she posted it here. It's something innovative that others may be able to take advantage of. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You can start up a C's Cignature Choppe. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
BAH! And here I was HOPING that it WOULDNT catch on.

CCC?! are you insane?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Ah, now that's something else entirely.
No problem, and don't be embarrassed. If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't in honour of you, it was in honour of your sig [img]tongue.gif[/img]
People have demanded wallposters of mine, how's that for embarrassing?
My honour, my sig's honour? whats the difference...

wallposters.. hows that embarressing? Surely you'd be pleased; and no, I'm not being a hypocrite, I just get very self consious. Just ask Kaltia, if you don't believe me...

[ 11-21-2002, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]