Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-01-2003, 06:57 AM   #11
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Simon59,
The path through the Dragonspire is protected by a mechanical dragon that you cant get past without the protection of the dragon armour.
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 07:56 AM   #12
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

And the entrance to the Spire....is on the SW corner. Not...in the area, near Torin.
Old 02-01-2003, 06:34 PM   #13
simon59
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well i just did the last quest in the spire the cryatal eye thingy and i still have no entrance to brimlock
simon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 07:06 PM   #14
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by simon59:
well i just did the last quest in the spire the cryatal eye thingy and i still have no entrance to brimlock
Have you met and talked to Erathsmedor? After finding the three crystal shards you need to puzzle them together on a wall outside his cavern. Some doors will open and you´ll enter the cavern and see him and Kol. Let them conclude their business and then talk to him, mention a special word and give him a gift and he´ll hand you a special thing. From this cavern there is a large opening leadin out to the ledge that has been mentioned in posts above. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 07:58 PM   #15
simon59
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ive already seem the dragon but i couldnt find the way to brimlock im so confuzled
simon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 08:33 PM   #16
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by simon59:
ive already seem the dragon but i couldnt find the way to brimlock im so confuzled
OK, there are two ways out of the dragon cave. One in is through the doors you enter (can´t ext that way) the other leads to the mavin sword and some chests, and from there the way out to a narrow ledge. To open that door you need to say Elseramavin and then hand Erathsmedor the sacred shroud. The doors to the mavin will open. Go and get it and you should be able to see the way out. It´s not a door, simply an opening in the cave.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 05:59 AM   #17
Radek
Red Dragon

1. The Bronze Nonsense in the dungeon: you can Vanish past it and switch it off even without the Dragon Plate Mail. This is the only way of entering the dungeon by a solo Omphaaz. An Omphaaz cannot equip the mail.
2. Erathsmedor. In fact, the Erathsmedor's room is already outside the dungeon. You must tell the dragon "Elseramavin" and give it the shroud. The dragon the opens the way to the sword. Take the sword and the treasure there and continue through the passage out of the room with the sword (do not return to the dragon). You will occur at the ramp leading through the pass to the Brimloch Roon East area.
If you cannot complete the ceremonial with the dragon for some reason then you will have to kill Erathsmedor. The game will continue as if you told the dragon the password and gave it the shroud. This is a common principle of the game: killing the trigger triggers the action Killing Erathsmedor opens the way to the sword. Killing the Boogre Guard opens the door of the cage. And so on.