Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: I Think Choc's Kidneys *might* be slowly failing.. maybe.. (Choc is 22 1/2)

Just a quick update, he's still doing well.. but still not the same. I mean, he is 22 1/2. He's a fighter though.. we made hamburgers the other night, and he comes out and sniffing the air, jumps up on the couch--used to ALWAYS do this, but in the last 2 years he hasn't.. but man, he was wanting that burger..

I gave him some, and he ate it all up!

He always begs for food. just like a dog, we make food, and come to the living room, and guess who is waiting in the room!! BOOM, Choc cuts us off, purring loudly as usual! And 'requests' samples of all the foods he may or may not like. lol

Whats funny is sometimes Donna makes food, and I'm not eating yet, food isn't ready, and Choc can smell it way before I can..(We're In the Computer Room) and begins to walk up to me, like I have something, and what's so smart is he smells my breath to see if I'm 'holding out' on him.. proving I'm not eating anything yummy.. smart!! So when this happens every so often, I just let him smell my breath (and he faints) no... and he's like 'oh'.. and sits and waits...

He's awesome.. He's family.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: I Think Choc's Kidneys *might* be slowly failing.. maybe.. (Choc is 22 1/2)

Good thing i dont have any animals around to smell my breath, they would end up in AA.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #13
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

heheh

I've always wanted to ask-- what is your favorite drink? or drinks!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion

Beer, i thought that much was obvious. Although the last year or so i seem to have developed a taste for red wine. What i should do though is set some boundries for myself, either stick to beer for the night, or stick to wine, and not drink both as i do quite frequently, because you WILL pay the price the next day. Unfortunately i lose all selfcontrol at such nights and drink whatever is in the fridge. Funny stuff happens sometimes after a beer/wine combination, and i must admit i am personally responsible for quite a few wipes in raids in WoW at nights like that. Someone even uploaded a soundclip on Youtube once when i was totally wasted, when i played that back the next day i couldn't even believe it was me, and i also didn't remember a minute of all that.

Anyway, good to hear the Choc is doing better, he is after all the forum's mascotte.