Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2003, 06:50 PM   #1
Son of Osiris

Check out some of the Ghost Stories from http://www.theshadowlands.net/ghost/#real%20ghost these stories could make good horror movies. There's also some cool Ghost Pictures at http://theshadowlands.net/gallery.htm

To get a real understanding of Ghosts, go here: http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ghosts.htm

For info on this guy [img]graemlins/diablo.gif[/img] go here:
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/demons.htm

[ 10-12-2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: The Whackmiester ]

Old 10-12-2003, 07:23 PM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Most horrifying Ghoststory I ever heard...

Tommy was alone in the world and someone knocked on the door... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Okey I guess this requers some explanation... [img]smile.gif[/img]

When I was a kid I had a childrenbook about a kid called Tommy who dreamt he was alone in the world... and pretty much found out it sucked... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2003, 07:45 PM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

I have a freaky storey of my own. And this is no word of a lie.

Ok this happend sometime ago. I am thinking I was about 10 or 11

We were living in a town house which was built from new. So it is not like some old house or anything. So one night when I went to my room which was on the top floor. I walked into the room and the room stunk like garlic I found this very odd. It had a very strong odor. But as soon as you walked out of the room it was gone I mean like one foot out of the room. A odor this strong you should have smelt over the entire house but it was not. Just when you walked through the door it hit you like a wave. To this day I stll rember it and will never forget it.

I did read in some books at a later date that says this is a sign of a ghost in your room.
Old 10-12-2003, 08:03 PM   #4
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Hmm, you know what, I have a picture with an 'orb' on it. I never thought much of it till now for some reason. I have a few ghost stories. Here is the most interesting one (Actually it happened to my sister, so I cant actually confirm it, but I have always believed it, because this house is really old and I have had some weird things happen to myself.)

Anyway, in our bathroom there is a dark colored candle sitting on the sink, my sister claims that she was showering once and when she got out the candle was lit. The doors were locked, so no one could have done it, and there isn't much of a reason for anyone else to do it. Maybe she lit it and forgot, she is kind of ditzy sometimes. But sometime later I read that dark colored candles sometimes serve as a 'gateway' for spirits.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-12-2003, 08:08 PM   #5
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Hmm, you know what, I have a picture with an 'orb' on it. I never thought much of it till now for some reason. I have a few ghost stories. Here is the most interesting one (Actually it happened to my sister, so I cant actually confirm it, but I have always believed it, because this house is really old and I have had some weird things happen to myself.)

Anyway, in our bathroom there is a dark colored candle sitting on the sink, my sister claims that she was showering once and when she got out the candle was lit. The doors were locked, so no one could have done it, and there isn't much of a reason for anyone else to do it. Maybe she lit it and forgot, she is kind of ditzy sometimes. But sometime later I read that dark colored candles sometimes serve as a 'gateway' for spirits.
That is freaky if true. I also think you are right about the candle thing. I think I read some where that they are used in ouja(sp) cermonies.
Old 10-12-2003, 08:17 PM   #6
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Aren't those orbs just either dots of light, dust, or rain drops? I really don't see anything out of the ordinary about them.
Old 10-12-2003, 08:21 PM   #7
Son of Osiris

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Aren't those orbs just either dots of light, dust, or rain drops? I really don't see anything out of the ordinary about them.
Some of 'em got faces and some of them show up when the lense is clean, there's no light, and there's no reflective surface.