Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2003, 04:28 PM   #81
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by mysticelt:
Stormy! If I had your night my head would feel like a split melon right now!Lol.roflmao, the secret is that we had an early breakfast before we came home,so my head is not to bad off

You sound like a good friend to have - can't hold a grudge and learn from your mistakes. She is lucky to know you.aww, you are sweet, but sometimes I am not so loveable, but i do not hold a grudge long, why bother with it?
and thanks also to you sigmar

[ 06-01-2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 06-01-2003, 04:50 PM   #82
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
*Stares at the compost heap as tears begin to form in his eyes* You've made this personal...

*Takes confiscated melons rapping melons out of Cloudy's "lost" and found store room and runs out of the cafe*

I'll have my revenge!
Squashed melons make great compost, ya know. Can't have too much compost. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2003, 04:59 PM   #83
Sigmar
Unicorn

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
*Stares at the compost heap as tears begin to form in his eyes* You've made this personal...

*Takes confiscated melons rapping melons out of Cloudy's "lost" and found store room and runs out of the cafe*

I'll have my revenge!
Squashed melons make great compost, ya know. Can't have too much compost. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yeah, yeah you just watch your back...BECAUSE when you least suspect it. Me and my homies, yeah thats right *reaches into his pockets and reveals a couple of melons wearing gold chains and drak glasses* are gonna lay down a couple of phat beats for y'all. You wouldn't want that would you? WELL ITS TOO LATE! Some day when you least expect it I'll perform a rap so bad it'll make Vanilla Ice proud of HIS lyrics...

And I will expect you to read the content of that said post/rap, otherwise I will be forced to sulk in a corner, y'dig homlmes? *performs a ghetto pose with his two companions by his side*

PS-I'll get you for that compost remark
Old 06-02-2003, 02:25 AM   #84
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

goodmorning everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] im so tired i could go with some cofee now [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2003, 03:54 AM   #85
WillowIX
Apophis

"Good" morning. I was so tired last night that I fell asleep at 8pm. Well wouldn't you know I wake up refreshed at 3am! *sigh* It's too darn early to be up and about. Ah well guess I can always try out a new game from my hubby's collection.
Old 06-02-2003, 04:25 AM   #86
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Hi all, I'm curently in Brunei. quite fine this place though not that as I hope it is.

btw, did anybody notice I got a new personalize avatat made by Ziroc? LOL, I laugh and laugh until the people at this cybercafe look at me with strange eyes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2003, 05:42 AM   #87
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hello everyone im back from school...was there like 2 hours lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2003, 06:44 AM   #88
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
"Good" morning. I was so tired last night that I fell asleep at 8pm. Well wouldn't you know I wake up refreshed at 3am! *sigh* It's too darn early to be up and about. Ah well guess I can always try out a new game from my hubby's collection.
Argh... i hate it when that happens (which is quite often), but i never get out of bed or anything. Just read a book for a while, and you'll get sleepy again in no time.
Old 06-02-2003, 07:53 AM   #89
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by arion windrider:
hi harley, and thanks for the hello in the last thread... i havent been around much... i lost my job and was finding another one... harley, my lil kitten is so cute... [img]smile.gif[/img] well i got a new job and i like it alot... hope to talk to u soon harley [img]smile.gif[/img] miss ya [img]smile.gif[/img]
OOOO, a kitten What's it look like? Does the kitty have a name yet? The one in my sig spent most of yesterday curled up next to me or in my lap.
Sorry to hear about the job, good luck with new one

How's everyone this Monday? The weekend went by too quick. I'm hoping this work week goes by faster than last week did. I saw something on the news that said that people in Paris only work 4 days a week (they have Friday's off). Is that true? Like I really needed another reason to want to live there???? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2003, 08:22 AM   #90
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

yeah i would almost like to live there to paris is grear m8 and if thats true then it is almost perfect [img]smile.gif[/img] im fine this monday its last week on school and then its summer vacation [img]smile.gif[/img] and im skipping school today and i think all other days to beacuse we have already got our grades they cant do anything to me now HA! [img]tongue.gif[/img]