Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 12:48 AM   #1
BaatoRyan

man... now i miss her whining with aerie and nalia!!! hehehe... now, since one of the threads say that you can bring back hendak by usin some sort of cheat... can you teach me how to and if i can bring viconia back with her spells and stuff???

i really need help...

Old 11-12-2000, 01:11 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

BaatoRyan, what have you done now?? How could you drive a hot sexy babe like Viconia away? Did u let your rep get too high or something.
Old 11-12-2000, 01:20 AM   #3
BaatoRyan

NO!!!! besides id rather cheat her alignment than her stormin out of my party!!! but thats not the case... had to trade her for imoen!!! i need her now just for the plain fact that i miss her!!! wow... peers sure really do some damage... btw, what up with the return to the harper hold quest... i met dizzt right on some forest before returnin to athkala, and this dermin guy shows up for jaheira's execution. i already cleaned up the bandits ass... when you sleep outside... gets? so now, im just waitin, finishin edwins quests... and i miss viconia!!!!

Old 11-12-2000, 01:44 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

So...you left her in the Asylum ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!!! How COULD you??? That poor little lost drow *takes tissue out and sniffles*

Hmmm...to answer your question I don't think you can cheat an NPC back, but you can try. Use CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Viconia"); but make sure you save first because I'm 99% sure it won't work.

Otherwise if you want her that badly you can cheat and drop someone out of your party, then warp to Spellhold and pick her up, and warp back. Click here for more info on warping. To make it seem like you're not cheating, dump 50000 gold or something. Think of it as paying for a really expensive teleport spell
Old 11-12-2000, 01:47 AM   #5
Armisael

Don't worry, it works perfectly well. CreateCreature("VICONI13").

Old 11-12-2000, 02:17 AM   #6
BaatoRyan

I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!!*SOB* FORGIVE ME!!!!!! *sniff* i cant stand it already!!!!! when i play later, im gonna get her asap!!! oh shit... now who am i gonna throw out?!?!?!?!?!?!?! crap... nah... at least i can get her back... when i create viconia, will she be the one i left in spellhold? im just gonna teleport then... an btw, i dont even have 35000!!! spent it on forgin and buyin form ribald! hehehe thanx!!! mayb ill even install the romance hack... toward the end of the game? hmmmm.... i also saw in some other thread that you could sleep with viconia more than once!!!! oh yeah!!!! it makes me wanna dump aerie... oops!!! i mean, uh errrr.... hehehe

Old 11-12-2000, 02:18 AM   #7
Rikard

But BaatoRyan I thought your were good how the hell can you even wanna pick up edwin and viconia
Unless you changed their alligments (like i did)
BTW
Is it just me or does edwin memorise more spells that i do?????
Not that i mind but it just well isn't fair (I'm much stronger and smarten than edwin)

Old 11-12-2000, 02:30 AM   #8
Armisael

Edwin would want a second opinion on that. His amulet gives him an extra two memorization slots in every spell level.

Old 11-12-2000, 02:31 AM   #9
BaatoRyan

i dont know... i think my rep is round sixteen when i first picked up viconia (this is AFTER i picked her up meanin that my reps 1 and i dint wanna risk losin her so i switched her alignment... and edwin... wow... he is just the bomb! i tried to see his capabilities, and imoens no match with him!!! he can like memorize more than nalia and imoen! aerie has some neat stuff... so get it? thats the reason.... i dont like edwins attitude, so i aint gonna put him in my party. as for viconia, she seems good to you, but not to her competitors.

and, i try my best to turn things around before resolving to warfare...

Old 11-12-2000, 03:07 AM   #10
BaatoRyan

umm... the CreateCreature("VICONI13") aint workin!!!