Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sunglass Man ANZ is first of big banks to walk the plank

The first of 12 planned class action law suits against the 12 biggest Australian banks is under way, with ANZ being the first to walk the plank. More than 210000 people have signed on (and i wouldn't be surprised if that number doubles before long) with the aim of having unfair "exception" fees for the last 6 years refunded, with interest.Financial Redress is the group responsible for leading the charge and shouldering the financial risk.

I've signed on, and if you're with any of the major Australian banks and have recieved at least one exception fee (dishonour, overdrawn, late fees) in the last 6 years then i encourage you to jump on the bandwagon and help score a win for the little guys. Spread the word. Nothing to lose. Can't lose money you've already lost.

Various articles here: http://www.financialredress.com.au/NewsMedia.aspx
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote